The Secret #2

It's been amazing as me and zach were now official. School has been better as people love that we're a couple but my dad has been really clingy. I told him last night that i was gonna hang out with zach and he said that we don't hang out that much. I told him to chill cause i need time to spend with my boyfriend, and you know what happened after that!

**** Flashback*****

Dad:honey, why not hang out with a dad you've never seen in years

Roxie:that's kinda the point, im so used to you not being here dad that your not in my plans as much. In wanna hang with zach more often

Dad: i don't even see how he's your boyfriend

Roxie:excuse me! And tell me why is that?

Dad: you were always hanging with that blonde kid when i came

Roxie: because he's my best friend

Dad: seems like more then friends if you ask me

Roxie: that's why im not asking

By now, the boys and my family were staring as my father and i argue. Why do you have a problem with zach?

Dad: im just saying that i wanna hang with my favorite daughter, don't you want that too!

Roxie: how about all those years you never were able to come to my birthday yet all these celebrities can?

Dad: you know why, i just don't want you to stay attach to that zach kid

I now was angry and wanted to leave. Zach felt hurt inside as his hand was on his heart waiting for my next move of words.

Roxie: AND WHAT IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!! WHAT DID HE DO!

Dad: he took you away from me

Roxie: NO DAD, WE GREW APART. CAN'T YOU TELL I WANT TO NOT HANG OUT, WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY TODAY?!?!

Mom: sweety, he just wants time with you

I started crying showing that i grew apart from my parents and they just don't understand zach had nothing to do with their bad parenting. Corbyn rushed over and hugged me as the rest of the boys walked over and hugged me as well. The boys then left except for corbyn and zach. My mom had guilt in her eyes and i didn't care anymore. I kept crying even when talking.

Roxie: i don't understand why you have a problem with my friends

Dad: THEIR GUYS SWEETY, THEY DON'T MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!

Roxie: so, you just telling me to give up in my friends just like this*sniff*

Dad: yes, they might end up ruining you

Roxie: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY WOULD I GIVE UP ON MY FRIENDS. I MAKE FRIENDS EASIER IF THEY'RE BOYS 1) IT'S MY LIFE SO LEAVE IT ALONE
2) ZACH IS MY BOYFRIEND
3)CORBYN HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHO I AM FRIENDS WITH AND IM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT TODAY!

Zach kissed me then went up where logan was talking to the boys and ciara. Corbyn took me up to my room and once he closed the door, i laied down and instantly went to sleep that night. I don't care if my dad wants to see me. Corbyn was about to leave and i grabbed his arm.

Roxie: please don't go

Corbyn:what about sleep?

Roxie:you can sleep in my room on the floor and open something to sleep on

Corbyn:zach?

Roxie:he'll come when he wants to snuggle, kiss my hair and fall asleep

Corbyn:serious are we😏

Roxie: corbyn?

Corbyn:ok,ok, i'll stop

He saw a tear drop and came to hug me even though i was laying down. He kissed my forehead and sat by the door, his hair covering his face. I just laied down watching him and the door and soon enough after about eight minutes, zach came in the room, took off his shirt, kissed my hair, snuggled me and quickly fell asleep. I snuggled back but soon after hearing his quiet snores i got out of bed.

*** Half An Hour Later****

I laied corbyn down but as i was gonna turn i notice he wasn't sleeping at all. I smiled at the thought he really had my back. Im kinda glad he's not sleeping but at the same time, he needs his rest.

Roxie:you can sleep now,im fine

Corbyn: No

Roxie:why, do you need something

Corbyn:you woke up from your nightmare and i heard you crying a minute ago

For him to here me wake up and start crying is scary but i don't care. I broke down crying right in front of him and doing this waking zach in the process. He spot out of his sleep as i started crying.

Zach: what's wrong? Corbyn, what should do?

Corbyn shooed him away from me and cradled me into a hug as i clinged into his shirt. I cried on his shirt and he comfort me in the best way possible, telling me to tell him why i was crying. I stopped crying and instead of talking i fell asleep. He carried me in bed as zach stroked my head and fell asleep.

~~ Friday ~~

I walk home as i was tired from the day and days i've been having. I stop hanging out with my dad after dinner. Instead of hanging out, i go straight to my room after dinner with the boys(with ciara) and we just do homework together. But today my dad had thought i had forgave him as to what he asked at dinner today.

Dad:so you wanna go for a stroll through the park hun?

Roxie:if i wanted a stroll, I would go with zach cause he's my boyfriend or with my friend Corbyn

Dad:so what do you want to do today

Roxie:the usual

Dad: how about a game or we could go on a boat ride or-

Roxie: PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOUR SO CLINGY TO HANG OUT WITH ME, JUST TELL ME PLEASE

The whole table went quiet and my family dropped their heads to "look" at the floor. There's something going on, but what?

Roxie:What are you guys not telling me? Dad tell m-

Dad:I HAVE DIGITALITIS, IM GOING TO DIE IN A MONTH

Roxie: What?!..........................................................................