Gifts (Part #1)

I woke up the next morning to a kiss on my forehead. Then i open my eyes to a handsome devil called Zach.

Zach:good morning beautiful

Roxie:good morning kitten, how was sleeping?

Zach:amazing since your here, yours?

Roxie:perfect

I tried getting up but zach held me tight and i had a "hint" that he really hated me leaving him. I sighed and turn him to play with his hair.

Roxie:kitten can i get up? Im going to the mall

Zach:noooooo, don't leave

Roxie:i need to get up

Zach:then can we all go with you to the mall?

Roxie:ok baby

I walk to the bathroom and do whatever i had to do. Then i walk into the closet and choose a outfit that can stick out but not much. Then as i put my shoes on, zach comes in with a tiny box.

Zach:i was suppose to give this to you yesterday

I opened the box to see that it was the most beautiful ring i ever saw, he paid..........$150, dam!

Roxie:i cant accept this zach

Zach:don't worry princess, i still have 450 dollars left

Roxie:holy shit, you guys make 600 dollars!

I hugged him and he walks in my bathroom to shower. After about 20 minutes, he comes out the bathroom with his towel about to drop. I laugh as he quickly tries to pretend that didn't happen.

Roxie:we're dating now zach, its ok, I mean you saw me change yesterday

Zach:really??

He smirks as every second his towel goes down an inch. I quickly jump on him and tackle him on the floor. There was a little thud before he opened his eyes to see me on top of him and i was blushing. I felt his hand going back on his towel and i grabbed it.

Zach:you said it was fine

Roxie:Zachary Dean Herron, don't you dare!!

I tried picking him up by the waist but as i did, i winced at my arm dropping him and tripping me back on top of him, then he moaned as i landed. I tried ignoring that little noisy but it left me lost in thought. As i notice him blushing at the noise i came back from my trance. He looks the other way blushing as i move my arm, i wince once more, this time I sounded like it was a groan.

Roxie:AAAAAA, sorry, i didn't mean to drop you

Zach:there's no need to apologize prin..............

As he was about to finish talking, the boys burst in the door with Logan close behind. They all stood there smirking as we looked at them, still on the floor.

Roxie:it's not what you guys think!

Logan:really cause it look like... MY BOI KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT A LADY NAKED!

Zach:it's not like that, at all

Jack:i heard a moan

Zach:that was by accident

Ciara:and that groan?

Roxie:that was me by accident

Daniel:well hurry up zach, the mall is waiting

I then saw a blond boy walk in and start yelling like he thought we were all deaf. But that one sentence turn my thoughts around.

Corbyn:whats up with the moaning, are you two having "fun" in here

Roxie:N..no, this was an accident, well not at first

Christina:well we could talk later, the mall awaits

I quickly go downstairs and eat breakfast so the others would stop bugging me, meanwhile zach was dressing himself. As soon as he finished his breakfast we went in Logans Yeti. There wasn't much space So here's how the car seat arrangement was. Logan was driving and jonah's in the passengers seat. The Corbina ship sat all the way in the back and Daniel, Jack, Ciara, Zach, and me. Jack sat next to Daniel and Zach while Ciara was sitting on Jack. Me also sitting on Zach. As we keep hitting speed bumps on the road, i fly in the air and land back on zach. As i land, all i hear is him whispering"shit" or just moaning. I decided to text Corbyn so i wouldn't talk out loud.

Roxie:
hey Corb's

Corb's:
if your texting about zach, i can't help you

Roxie:
but all this moaning is making me feel weird

Corb's:
That's what boys do if they found someone that makes them turn on

Roxie:
HOW DO I TURN HIM OFF??????

Corb's:
first, get control of where you much

Roxie:
i can't control that

Corb's:
well then ima talk to him, don't worry

Roxie:
Thank you so much ❤

Corb's:
no prob bob

As i put my phone back in my pocket, i saw Logan parking in the mall's parking lot. I quickly got out of the car and fell on a random stranger, well i thought it was till looked up. It was Kevin from my birthday party and i quickly covered my face and ran into Logan's open arms. We run inside and we shop for about an hour till i got a text from my mom.

Mom:
can you come back home?

Roxie:
why?

Mom:there are people here that wanna speak with you

Roxie:
ok, im tell Logan

Mom:
see you home sweety

I walk next to Logan for him to stop talking and take all of us home. He kept talking saying "hold on" and i kept tapping on his shoulder and i was getting really annoyed. I slapped him in the face and all the boys stop talking and looked my way, shocked.

Roxie:listen or i'll break your arm again

Jack:again?!?

Logan:l...long story

Roxie:mom said to go home cause there are people in the house waiting for me

Logan:boys we're leaving, lets go

We finally came back home and we had to carry every bag inside. As soon as i entered the house i dropped everything in my hand and ran to embrace him. It's been almost two years now.

Roxie:marshmallow!!!!

??????:Rainbow......................................................................................................