Gift * 3 *

As i enter my closet, zach just puts on shorts. I looked through my drawer and finally found the bathing suit i wanted. I quickly take it and kick zach out.

Zach:wait....what are you doing?!?!

Roxie:changing, but its a surprise

He leaves the door and i took my 'special' bathing suit from where i left it and put in on. I text the girls to come in the room to put their bathing suits on so the boys would freak out. As i do, they both come busting in the door, panting and out of breath, locking the door. I look at them but we quickly change into our best bathing suits.

Cristina's 👆

Cristina's 👆

Ciara's 👆

Roxie's 👆

Roxie's 👆

We all walk like we were models and the boys were on the edge but fell in the pool as we were walking outside. Well all the boys except Daniel, Jonah and Max who were too busy talking to notice. Us girls sat in the beach chairs. Ciara was just sun bathing, Christina was reading a magazine while i was simply reading a book. The boys kept begging for us to come in the pool, Christina gave up cause Corbyn gave her the puppy dog eyes, Ciara gave in cause it was annoying her but i sat still reading my book. Well, till i felt myself in the air and i dropped my book on the ground, I was instantly thrown into my own pool. I "drown" to make the person who almost kill me feel guilty. But what they don't know is that i can breath under water. I quickly got pulled on the surface on the grass and i saw that zach was laying on my stomach.