Gifts <<Part 2>>

Roxie:marshmallow

??????:Rainbow

It was my childhood friend, Maxon, that i hadn't seen in forever. He had a really good life but it must remain in a secret, he was the presidents son! Well second child, as his brother, Jason, was in love with my sister. But the main secret i must keep is his sexuality, he was completely gay.  He was indeed my best friend since i was three. I hadn't see him since i was sixteen when he came to my birthday party. I missed him so much!

Maxon:hows my favorite person been

Roxie:incredible

I looked in his purple eyes to find that it was incredible to miss someone that you knew, this much. But i finally notice the rest of the guys still standing in the room, my mother and Logan already walked away. Maxon cleared his throat for me to introduce the boys. I leaned in his ear an whispered, "their all ready taken." He laughed at how i put the words and signaled me continue.

Roxie:this is Corbyn, Jack, Zach, Daniel, Jonah and Christina. You already know Ciara

Maxon:indeed i do, hello

Jack:are you gonna introduce yourself or not..............

Ciara gasp and whack her boyfriend in the head. Me and maxon laughed as how i know that boy gets whacked a lot.

Maxon:oh, my name is Maxon, Maxon Palaski

Corbyn:are you some how related to Mr. Palaski, the president?

Maxon:yes, he is my father

Daniel:its an honor to be in your presents

Roxie:you might know them as why don't we

Maxon:i enjoy your music very much

Ok i'll amit it was cute how he smiled knowing i adore. I took them all in my room as everyone sat on the floor and only me and maxon sat on my bed.

Roxie:so where's Jason?

Maxon:out with Alya

Roxie:oh course, their "deeply" in love   

We both roll our eyes and i giggle how we all get along so well. Then he looked like he was thinking about something. Then he took out a red box with my name on it.

Maxon:before i forget, here's your late birthday present, i should've gave it to you yesterday

I opened it and found what i always wanted, a best friend necklace. It was one side for him and the other for me to where.

 It was one side for him and the other for me to where

Roxie:i wanna cry, i this really for me

Maxon:yeah, the pink part is and the blue one's mine. It cost $250

Roxie:Thank you so much, i love you

Maxon:no problem rainbow