F*ck Off << #2 >>

Warning ~~  This chapter is a bit fucked up, other wise, enjoy laughing you *** off *wink wink* and corona5 and corona_lit enjoy jacks p.o.v 

Bye Beanies💖   (the 👑 waz hera)

As soon as i got home, me and Corbyn ran in my room and locked everyone out. I kicked zach out my room and he won't be sleeping here at all this week, the couch is his bed now. As me and Corbyn showered, we left my room to go downstairs to go punch some stuff some more. Doing that, incountering Jack,Ciara,Jonah,Daniel and Logan.

Daniel:Roxie, can we talk?

Jonah:Logan, we'll catch up

Corbyn:Rox, you can also head out without me

Roxie:was going to anyways, not in the mood to talk

He laughs a bit and gives me a little side hug before letting me leave and start talking. I hope he's gonna stay cool.

**Corbyn's P.O.V**

The guys asked to talk but i told Roxie that she can leave, i don't want her to cry. Then zach comes out behind of Jack and starts to have his worry face on.

Corbyn:can this one leave too?!?

Ciara:who?

Corbyn:a bitch called zach

Daniel:chill dude, you could've said it nicely

Zach:no, it ok, i should go, just tell me why she and Corbean are mad later

Corbyn:my name is Corbyn, bitch!

Zach left without any other words and the guys were mad but ciara gave a look that said 'if you say it now, they won't be so mad'.

Jonah:are you gonna talk or not?

Corbyn:keep your dick in your pants and wait

Daniel:um..............never mind

I gave Jonah a look(which he was really blushing at daniel,ew) and told them all of what happened this morning and then what happened at school. They were so furious that Ciara stood up and went to her room. As i then heard a faint calling that turned into a yelling type call.

Roxie:Corbyn hurry up!!

Corbyn:give me like 10 more minutes

Roxie:Corbitch!!!!!!

Corbyn:why did she teach you that name!!!! Give me at least 5 minutes

Roxie:ok, but hurry

As i heard her voice soon sound like it was cracking, it met one thing, she was about to cry if i wasn't there keeping company. I ran to the basement and we both started punching the poor bag who we thought just needed our anger thrown at.

**Jack P.O.V**

As corbyn told us the things that made both of them mad, i got super mad. I stomped upstairs, the other two boys behind me, towards Logan's room where him and zach were waiting. I burst through the door and they both looked our way.

Logan:how was it? was she really mad? how about corbyn? what did he sa-

I took my hand and slapped him in the face cause he won't shut up. I then looked at his red spot where i slapped him in the face but then he was holding his cheek. I started to get mad at zach and logan for talking.