A Real Apology

It's been two days since zach and i ever spoke a word to each other and i hang with Corbyn now. But im starting to worry about zach, yesterday he didn't eat anything and this morning he only ate half a granola bar. I sneaked a snack or two in his bag this morning, just cause im mad doesn't mean i want him to die. I got tired of hanging i  quietness in the limo so i took my own viechle this morning. Corbyn said he wanted to come with me too but he will take the limo after school since i don't go straight home.

Roxie:assistant Natale, may i get the keys.

She tossed the motorcycle keys towards me and i caught them as i drove me and Corbyn to school. As we take off our helmets, there was more publicity in front of the school. I walk with Corbyn to the door and turn around.

Roxie:if your on school grounds without permission i will give you 15 seconds. 1,2...

By two they all started running and i had a satisfying smile on as i walk to my locker. I saw the boys enter the school with the girls who were flirting with zach, now bothering the others. Jack had his arm around ciara so they could take a hint but they didn't and as they approach i could hear the annoyance in their voices. Zach walk in the bathroom to avoid them, then went to class early.

Jack:sorry, but im taken, leave now

Sabrina:but why date this ugly one when you could date someone as pretty a me

Jack:SHE'S WAY MORE PRETTIER THAN YOU

Karla:she was only joking, gosh

Heather:yeah im better then you, so daniel will you go out with me

Karla & Sabrina:Shut up heather

Im sick and tired of these four, and yes i said four because i saw that Hannah was trying to ask out Jonah but he was now annoyed. I slammed my locker so they can look up. And they did.

Roxie:can you guys stop bothering my friends

Sabrina:what did they do to live in your shadow of radios

I gasp as no one in this school has every talked back to me before since i enrolled here.

Roxie:watch where you hold that tongue dear, it will get you in trouble

Hannah:what will happen anyways?

Sabrina:yeah!

Karla:nothing will happen

I grabbed her collar and put my fist in her face. Corbyn was gonna stop me but i told him to backup.

Roxie:I WILL INCREASE THIS YEARS HOSPITALIZATION RATE FROM THIS SCHOOL AGAIN

They all shiver in fear as my eyes stop glowing and I'm back to normal. I walk into the office as the boys follow me. I go to the front desk and ask for my papers.

Ms Handler: which one ma'am?

Roxie:classification 'H'

The whole staff in the office sop working and some of them gulped as they looked towards me and then back at Ms Handler.

Ms Handler: i haven't taken that file out since, um.........the day it happened

Roxie:i know and i want to see it since this year is my last anyways

She went in the back to go get the file as i sat down with the boys, all confused.

Jack:why did they get scared about some hospitalized thing you said

Corbyn:what's that 'H' case and why do the people get scared as you say it.

Roxie: It was my first year here and people were like normal teens would but they were so mean to girls who don't fit in, as one as me. Then one day, a guy named Andrew was pissing me off and started insulting me and i was sick and tired of the bullying. One of the kids got unconscious once so when they picked on me that day i snapped and my eyes glowed. As then, i started to fight him with all my might and i ended up braking both his arms and a leg. Thankfully he wasn't permanently damage, just can't move for a year. Then i was feared and he was too afraid to sue me for anything as his parents didn't know his son has made someone unconscious and he wasn't seen since he got suspended for two weeks.

All the boys were shivering in their seats as Ciara was just playing on her phone.

Jack:babe, how are you not scared!

Ciara:um, it's cause i was there when it happened and i helped her stop before she killed him

Mrs Handler:here you go ma'am

***At Home***

We ate dinner and i haven't talked to zach at all today but his Instagram said he's on live so me and Corbean are on my bed listening to his conversation.

~ Zach's P.O.V ~

I decided to apologize to Roxie live and tell them that we're dating but Daniel and Jonah started it to say that they're have been dating. If their true limelights then they could understand.

Jonah:i know you guys want in on secrets so.........

Daniel:me and joanh have been dating!!

Comments rolled in and i watch as some say "congratulations" or "i knew it". One fan asked if they were gay and i smiled a little.

Jonah:yes, we are very gay

Daniel:come here baby

Joanh smirked as he pecked daniel's lips and i thought i can still do that with Roxie if she's watching. Then Daniel turned the camera to me and i had to be truthful.

Zach: hey limelights i have news.....im dating an amazing girl, and i hope she's watching. I've been dating her for almost a week now and i've messed up, actually a lot this week and i just wanted to say this, i love you. I don't want you to ever cry or be sad, you know when im happy and make me smile more, you know when im hungry but too stupid not to eat so you pack me snacks, and i know that im stupid not to be with you, i love you with all my heart and i wish you can forgive me.

The only thing that happened was comments on how i made the limelights cry, and they wish me the best of luck on winning her back.

~ Roxie P.O.V ~

I burst in zach's room and i ran straight into his arms, even though the camera was still on, i didn't care. I was crying, but tears of joy.

Zach:OMG, why are you crying?!?

Roxie:You idiot, im crying to be thankful to have you as my boyfriend!

Zach:im happy too princess but busting in he-

I cut him off with a kiss and Corbyn rushed in here to tell me the camera was still on so we ended that night. Zach and i escaped in my room and he laid me on the bed with him on top of me.

Zach: where were we princess

Roxie:our kiss was gonna get heated kitty

He smirked as he kissed me and cuddle me as i was gonna fall asleep in his chest.

Zach:i missed this, love you princess

Roxie:love ya too kitten

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't proof read but enjoy this very LONG chapter😂😂

Love ya Bean😍💖