Sonamy vs shadamy

Chapter 1: Tails arrival

Creams pov (starting off the book)

Yay! It's my first day of emerald high and I am sooooooo excited! I can't wait to see Rouge and Blaze again. It feels like forever since I last saw them. It's before my alarm clock and I'm already awake. I'm that excited. I walk into my closet and pick out my clothes for today and get dressed into baby blue skinny dress that goes above the knee and my short heeled sandals. I look at the clock and see that it's now approaching 7:29. A minute before I'm called down stairs. I suddenly get a cheeky idea and creep up to where Cheese is sleeping, and put my face in front of hers. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I could see Cheese's eyes flicker open before he screams and bolts up out of bed. I laugh at his reaction before picking him up and holding him close to me in a hug. I release him and turn off the alarm "CREAM, BREAKFAST IS READY!" Cheese clings to my shoulder as I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I take a seat at the table as my mum puts down some food in front of me as she says with a smile "You like nice today Cream! Are you looking forward to your first day of high school?" I nod eagerly scarfing down my food. I slid my plate back towards my mum and said "Thanks mum! ... I love you " I kissed her cheek before bolting out the door "CREAM!! YOUR BAG!!" I'm about to turn around and get it but I see cheese chasing after me holding my bag. I take my bag off him and let cheese rest on my shoulder again, confused as to when he got off. I get to the bus stop and see Rouge and Blaze. I run and immediately hug the both of them from behind. "Hello to you to you too cream" Rouge says as she turns to face me with laughter. Oh möbius have I missed this. "You ready for school, Cream?" Blaze asks me as the bus pulls over and the doors open. "Heck yeah, I got up early, well earlier by about .... 5 minutes" I went quiet as I finished the sentence. Blaze burst out laughing "The same Cream!" I smiled and blushed. It was a long ride to school but as I was with rouge and blaze the time flew by.

We walked through the gates to Emerald High. "Omggggg, the place is huge" I said in astonishment. Several students had gathered around a board. We slowly moved our way through and realise that they were standing in front of the class groups. I looked at the board and saw I was In class C. Me, rouge and blaze were in separate class's. "It don't matter, we probably got similar lessons and we can see each other at break." Blaze said. I smiled and walked into the classroom for C. I walked in to see everyone already there and staring at me "Oh, sorry I'm late sir" I looked down at my shoes as the teacher said "Ah you must be cream, don't worry and take a seat in the back, by the window." I nodded before heading over to my seat. I could feel eyes on me as I sat down. "Alright, now that everyone is here allow me to introduce myself, I'm Mr Niskop and I'm going to be your form tutor until the end of your time at Emerald ?High. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me" everyone in the class nodded. I looked out the window as everyone began talking. The door swung open and fox with two tails came into the room . I heard a few girls squeal. I held my hands over my ears until I saw the teacher tell the Girls to settle down. "Okay everyone, this is Tails, and based on that reacted, I am definately sure your aware that he's a actor but " I saw tails interrupt sir saying "I want to be treated like another student here, I've come here to learn and I want to be friends with anyone who wants to be friends with me. " His eyes wandered around the room. I personally didn't get why everyone was screaming. I looked down at the desk as sir continued talking "I need someone to help Tails to get around some classes before the day starts, so eni meni, mini mo. Ah cream, could you please show Tails around the parts of the school that you do know, and stick with him at all times please." I looked at sir and then at Tails. I locked eyes with Tails. "Yes s-sir" I nodded as he gestured for me to leave with Tails and guide him round the school. I got out the door and Tails said "hi, as you know I'm Tails and your name's Cream?" I nodded and then he continued talking "I like the name, it suits you" I blushed and looked down. Tails grabbed my hand and said "can we see science?" I nodded and off we went.