Chapter 6: Chase

The crowd was split in two when he started advancing. I thought for a moment it was to alienate the boy. Then climbed up the sound system and the room dropped silently as he made a 'shhh' pose with his finger. He then shouted.

"A-yo ladies and gentlemen! Who's the man?"

"JUNGKOOK!" shouted the crowd.

"Who's your man?"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Nice! Now, clear out the way for your losers!"

Then 5 men, in their 20's wearing black shirts or leather parkas came in, looking really pissed off.  That didn't wipe the smile off Jungkook's face. He even smirked confidently which caused the crowd to cheer louder for him. 

"Boy, you don't know what you're dealing with."

"You don't know what were you dealing with either when you posed that bet on the car chase you lost."

"Boo!" Burn!" the crowd dissed them whileJungkook proudly looked our way with a bragging face. He even winked at me.

I have a feeling this boy is a terrible flirt.

Then other men started to go in. He played with his tongue inside of his mouth and changed the expression to a cute bunny facing Hoseok, and the guy just looked so done. 

"Wow, Jungkook. Four or five?"

"Each?" he said with a cute giggle.

When I turned to my left, Seokjin was already holding a beer bottle, not a glass anymore. 

"From the owner to the babysitter to barista." Hoseok took the bottle and walked to Jungkook.  After wiping his lip with the sleeve of his jacket, Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair.

"What kind of coward would even think to gang up on a kid? There are like 10 of you." he sounded disgusted.

I can recognize the faces the men showed. They're anxiety and nervousness, but they pretended to be strong. One even walked to Hoseok, must be their leader.

"Then I guess you should know how to stay in your lane."

"Then why are you shaking in your pants?" 

The intensity was felt in the club. Hoseok playfully bit his lip while looking at the ground, heads down.

"Your Alpha hasn't taught you well, didn't he?"

"What Alpha? You mean-" 

Then a punch landed on his face. Everyone, including me, let out a gasp. Hoseok grabbed him by the collar and dragged him. 

"Let's take this outside, people.Or else-"

"I charge the damage on everyone who was drinking here!" Seokjin shouted at the counter while polishing a few shot glasses.

"So you're just going to let them get beat up?" 

"Let's go, honey. You might make money from betting on them." He arranged the last glass on the shelf and went out like everyone else. We were in the alley that leads to the exit to the street. Others already placed their bet on this two vs. ten fight and I can't take in what's happening yet.

One of them lunged at Jungkook which he deflected a punch. Back to back with Hoseok, he kicked the man right into the balls while elbowed another approaching from the behind. Each blow is taken by their enemy shamefully, looking that they looked older than Jungkook.

Hoseok on the other hand already bumped two heads. He was held off by two and driven upon a wall, punched in the stomach. The next thing was throwing a kick at his attacker and used his strength to overturn the one on his left side and Jungkook beating up the other one.