Chapter Ten: Room

"I'm not d...dr...dru...drunk! S...stop say...saying, let's go...go...home to our do...dorm...Jin...Jinnie...Hyung...We...we...have...an 8...am...cla...class...ugh" His eyelids were almost dropping and he can't walk straight and is supported by Seokjin. He may seem a little frail but he handled Namjoon very firmly. Who wouldn't be drunk after downing countless, different liquors? By 2am, he was already singing the Korean Tomato Song while crying. So yeah. That's that. He was really red and have turned up his voice to the max volume and been asking to play UNO with me. And now we're going home, he's asking to go home to his highschool dorm.

"Namjoon, we were over school ten years ago."

"Te...ten?" He laughs and started to count backwards.

"Ni...nine...Ei...Eight...See...Ven"

It was really frustrating to continue to look at him and I would gladly take the opportunity to slap him, at this moment. We reached the car, and we pushed Namjoon into the back seat who was smiling like an idiot and still counting backwards and forwards. While breathing and panting heavily, Jin opened the front door to let me in the front seat. When I finally settled in, I closed my eyes, feeling sleepy. Next thing I knew the car was moving.

"Dannie, I'm really sorry. I had a lot to finish and I can't get Namjoon take you home drunk. I don't want to get an earful from Yoongi, also a death sentence."

I still closed my eyes and answered him reassuringly.

"It's okay, really. Don't mind about me. I had fun looking at your drunk Alpha." By that I remembered him talking about school.

"So, both of you used to go to school huh?"

"Yes. We're childhood friends actually. Saying best friends sound like an understatement. We were brothers and still brothers now."

"Really? So that means you've been with him the longest time? Explains why you can boss around him."

"We built Wolves from our own blood, sweat and tears. I was the first one by his side when he made up his mind to turn against the Lions. Wolves was never a unit. It was just a person."

I now opened my eyes to face him, surprisingly, urging him to continue talking.

"Wolf was a person, and that was Joon. It's not my business to tell how he got there, that's his story but this I can tell. He is practically all of us. That's why he was a one person seperate from other of the Lions because back in the days, he was able to handle any task."

I imagined him being deadly, I can't. I can't imagine any of them being a murderer. Is this a mask covered on them? He couldn't read my thoughts so he carried on.

"He didn't last long in them though. He knew he was being used. All he needed was credentials. Back in school, he was really a smart one. No wonder now he's the most powerful in the underground trade. Looking at him you can't predict right?"

Okay this makes me want to change my mind. He really is maybe a mind reader.

"Namjoon is just a person, like any of us. It was what he gone through that made him sharpen his claws and gnash his teeth. He was shaped by all those bad things and even though he doesn't admit it, we are one of the very few good things that's left in him."

What did he go through to make him this dangerous? Broken people are a threat, now their edges are jaggeed and sharpened more than ever.

"He rarely let people in, but you know what? It shocks me more than ever that he accepted both of you. He isn't so bad after all."

Yes, he isn't.

I fell asleep and when I woke up we were already home. At their home at least. I saw Yoongi helping Seokjin inside and also cursing Namjoon under his breath for being irresponsible. Like a zombie I was dragging myself to just move faster so I can reach wherever I was sleeping. When I saw the couch that was made up and had pillows and a blanket, I lied down, assuming it was for me. Before losing myself to sleep I heard Yoongi's voice.