Chapter 7: Care

[A/N: Because of constant business, I wasn't sure if I could finish this but seeing somehow there are sme who actually reads it, I decided to update it (yes you mean that much to me i wuv you alll mwaaaah) though it'll be not that regular (because of classes and stuff) I'll try my best I LOVE YOUUUUU]

The bed felt comfortable than usual, the blue Christmas lights weren't even there and made the room look darker, nowhere near my own. Then I rubbed my eyes and look at the computer at the corner, thinking it was way too manly to be mine. I shifted my gaze to the door and he was leaning on the doorframe, crossing his arms, smirking. Thinking how did Jamie let a boy like him enter the apartment, it hit me suddenly. I wasn't home. I stretched out my arms while trying to remember who this boy was.

"For someone who had coke, the drink mind you, you don't have the right to act hangover."

Oh, that boy.

"For someone who was acting like a jerk last night, you deserve to be rejected."

He slowly walked inside until he was at the foot of the bed.

"For someone who's lying at my bed right now, I don't feel rejected." Then he winked.

"Jungkook, just stop. Get out."

I don't know but hearing it changed the atmosphere. It made Jungkook shift from a cocky boy to a tensed one. It made my nervousness go away and sparked hunger in me.

No, literally. The voice brought the smell of pancakes in Jungkook's room.

"Hyung I need to sleep. My back hurts from-"

"Then take my room and stop bothering her. I recognize those moves."

He looked down and shook his head, biting his lip. He rolled his eyes in disbelief and raised his hands in surrender. Taking backward steps and looking at me, he raised a finger to point.

"If you weren't Yoongi-hyung's, you'd be already mine."

He cleared the view for me to finally see Yoongi, at the doorway disgusted at Jungkook muttering 'aisssh' under his breath while carrying a tray with pancakes and milk. I sat up straight while he continued to advance slowly. He placed the tray at the younger's side of the bed. I tied my hair back after a sudden realisation, I covered my face. It made him laugh and I felt his warm and gentle touch at my wrist, pulling my hands away from my face.

"Hey,hey what are you doing that for?" He playfully continued what he was doing.

"I just woke up Yoongi." I peeked and his gums were showing while he smiled. He looked kind of cute, especially when he shines even in the dark.

"So what if you just woke up?"

"At least, let me wash my face first."

Then he let me go. He better did, the whole time my heart did somersaults, yet it didn't seemed like it.

"Okay, okay. Still, can I stay here? I always have breakfast in my room instead of the table, so can I maybe join-"

"Yes Yoongi. Stay. I'd like that."

I was already up and searching for a CR and it happened Jungkook had one in his room so I washed my face and gargled. It was enough to rid myself of the unneeded dirt accumulated while sleeping. After fixing up, there he was already playing with a fork the had a sliced pancake on it. I went back to the bed and he moved a little further from me.

"We are both fans of personal spaces." He lifted the fork to my mouth, so I took a bite of it.

"The taste is familiar. It's-"