Chapter 25/Battlefield

A week later

''Quickly, get Angus,'' Chris shouted in a hurry. ''I am here, what you need?'' The said person asked from behind. Chris looked at the boulevard and then turned around. ''There is an attack on Knight Planet, The Drywood Wasteland, a dark army is attacking, we are outnumbered,'' Chris explained, his voice rushed and worried. ''Coming right away, tell Maximus to prepare our spies,'' Angus said and frowned. Chris nodded, leaving the streets.

He sighed and paced around nervously. What was he to do if they were outnumbered?

He thought for a second. They are the dark army, powers of light can kill them.

Angus frowned and walked to the parking lot near his apartment building. He entered his car and powered the engine. He pulled out of the parking and got on the roadway. He drove quickly and maneuvered  the lush traffic in front of him. In meantime, he reached a rural area of the city. He pulled over and exited the car, walking to a nearby field. 

His hands intertwined as a blinding purple light appeared around his frame. In no time, he was in his true self.

Dash Knight.

He smirked and opened his boosters, flying away to the space. He used the interstellar teleporter and reached the needed planet. The army of his was preparing at the Desert City. He saw everyone he needed, including Crystalline. ''Crystal?'' He questioned, looking at the female. ''I can fight, Dash Knight,'' She noted and he nodded slightly. He gazed at Extreme Knight. His body was highly upgraded. His wings were hanging from his shoulder blades, sharp and ready for bloodbath.

His eyes were covered under a super vision visor and his body was a lot rougher. ''Good preparation, Knights,'' He called, looking at the outnumbered army. ''Maybe we are outnumbered, but we can use skills they can't,''  Dash Knight spoke, pacing left and right. ''I will let a very loyal, honored and trust worthy Knight lead this army'', he said, looking towards Maximus, ''we will kill them or we will die.''

Corner of his lips twitched upwards and he drew out his sword. ''Now, to the battlefield,'' He said firmly and opened his boosters, flying away. He was followed by the other two gods, Ultimate Knight and Astro. They knew the trick.

Soon enough, he reached the area.

It was a former forest, the grass was barely there anymore, trees were crashed and the rain was pouring from the sky. He smirked and landed in front of the giant black army.

He couldn't recognize who was leading them, but he knew it was suspicious. ''One person against all of us, you will die!'' A rough voice said, very familiar to Dash Knight. ''Maybe, at least I will fight!'' Dash Knight shouted, his voice filled with rage and pride.

A new army spread across the dark battlefield. The first line were Ultimate Knight, Astro Knight, Extreme Knight, Electro Knight and few more of the strongest. ''Ooh, he brings an army,'' The opponent spoke, holding a sword out.

The black army rumbled as one of them sneaked out, transforming in the invisible black smoke. Extreme noticed it with his super vision and twirled out of the line. He drew a huge sword out, spinning few times and clashing the sword against the smoke. The opponent fell dead to the ground, revealing his true figure. Extreme Knight opened his hand and threw a sphere of purple energy on the dark solider, surely killing him.

''See, he is dead,' Dash Knight said calmly. ''Attack them!'' The leader said, charging towards the god. He smirked and gestured his hand. His army passed him by, attacking the black ones. He attacked himself, clashing against the opponent leader. ''You will die!'' He said through his gritted teeth as their swords ground against each other. ''You first!'' Dash Knight growled, sliding his sword down and cutting the dark leader's arm. He grunted and then Dash Knight grabbed a chance, moving deeper in the battle. He spun, extending his sword fully and sending a strong blast, taking down many.

A black warrior camouflaged and attacked on the god, stabbing a spear through his shoulder. Astro Knight came over and killed the black warrior. He moved back to fight, leaving Dash Knight alone. He broke the spear, groaning in pain and threw it out quickly, continuing to fight.

Though, the black army had it's plan to get the weaker ones. Crystalline followed them to the clearer ground and attacked them with a spell.

''Don't get close!'' She yelled, slamming her staff against the warrior's head and then stabbing him. The others rounded her. She frowned and spun around slowly, studying all of them. She was trapped.

Soon, the leader of the army came. He chuckled evilly and studied the female. ''Crystalline, you brought yourself to trouble,'' He spoke, circling her. ''Lunar Knight,'' She growled out gripping the staff. ''Shh, don't be too loud, though you wont have time!'' He shouted before stabbing her with a knife. She groaned and fell to the ground in agony.

Dash Knight turned around, hearing the cruel laughter of malice. He froze. He wasn't the only one watching as well, it was Extreme Knight too. His eyes widen in horror and he left his weapons, running to the open field. The army moved off, leaving the Knight alone.

He kneeled next to the girl and raised her body. ''Extreme Knight,'' She whisperer with a shaky tone. ''Easy, you are okay, you'll be fine,'' He spoke gently and slowly  caressed her face. ''Extreme, go, you need to fight,'' She spoke as blood streamed from her wound. He pressed his hand against it, stopping the blood. She coughed and smiled weakly. ''I am not leaving you Crystal,'' He said and hugged her tightly, still not wanting to hurt her. ''I love you, never doubt that,'' She said and kissed him before her body turned cold. Extreme gently dropped her body on the ground and let one tear out. It slid down his cheek and landed on her body.

But tears were not all. His eyes will filled with malice and fury. He stood up, took his sword and dashed to the battlefield.

Dash Knight watched as he fought bravely. It wasn't only happening to Extreme Knight, but him too. He remembered the time his first love died, the same way.

''I will kill you all!'' Extreme Knight roared angrily, spinning and cutting the warriors to halves. He reached the leader and growled. ''You!'' He yelled and before 'Lunar Knight' could turn around, he was stabbed. Extreme Knight growled and looked at his face, cutting him deeper through his chest and killing him instantly.