Bakugou x reader PART 2

It was dark and you could hardly seen anything. You knew you were confined in some way because, despite trying to move, you found that it was impossible. Soon your vision gave way to a dark landscape and you saw him. It was Katsuki. He stood on a balcony, facing away from you, hands out in a strained fashion. He yelled out into the fiery sunset, three large creatures in the distance causing nothing but the destruction of whatever land they were on. You squinted, unsure if you should try to call out to him. It didn’t take long to change your mind as Katsuki leaned back, arms held out wide as if he were to embrace someone. A menacing laugh ripped through him, sending shivers into your soul like never before.

“Come on, at least you numbnuts could fight back or something!” He roared, “Will no one dare challenge me?”

There was a pause and you felt sick, unsure if you could even begin to look at the rivers of blood coming from the piles of rotting flesh scattered all over the landscape. It was almost as if the longer you looked, the more vivid and clear things got for you.

“What useless relic should I destroy next?” Katsuki asked to no one in particular. He seemed deep in thought before an idea dawned on him. “Ah, that castle!”

With the wave of his hand a beam of light shot from one of the beasts, demolishing the already crumbling castle. A tremor shot through the land, and light blinded your sight. Another laugh ripped through the boy, but more a demented chuckle came through than the laugh from before. Suddenly he stopped, his face growing a bit more serious.

“Finally! Someone man enough to stand up to me.” He taunted, “You little shits better not waste my time.”

The scene suddenly started to rapidly fade to black, just like before, and you jerked awake. Sitting up, you held your head as the light filtered in from the outside. You felt Katsuki stir inside you, which was, in its own right, fucking weird. You heard a yawn from him as he tried to wake up and just as if he were reading your mind, went to address what the hell you just saw.

“A dream…” He trailed off.

“Is that what happened 200 years ago?” You asked, “Before you…”

“Oh, hey kid. You saw that, too, huh?” He mumbled, voice low.

“I didn’t mean to.” You say, feeling a little guilty now.

“It’s because we’re joined, like I said.” He states again with some annoyance, “It fucking sucks. Listen, next time? Don’t fucking look!”

You bit back a remark about how ironic it is that he could know all YOUR dirty secrets but gods forbid you get a small glimpse at his. Heaving a sigh you got up from your bed anyways, closing your eyes so a certain someone wouldn’t get a look at your almost half naked body. You were against being any less clothed than you were now with this asshole in your body but last night had been the hottest in ages, so you had stripped a tiny bit. Not without a snide remark from you know who. You felt around for your usual shirt before snagging it and throwing it over you. Once you had dressed and packed whatever things you saw fit to take on your… journey? Yeah, whatever, you made your way out of the room and down the hall.

Everything felt so sudden, and you sat on your bed contemplating what Lady Layna had said to you last night. Katsuki had been defeated by her when he was sealed inside the sword, but that was over 200 years ago. How was it that she was still alive? Maybe it was her mother? Grandmother? Was her name a title just passed down through the ages? A lot of questions swarmed through your mind, but Katsuki had specifically said that it was h e r. You didn’t have the luxury to think about it. You got up and a took the onyx blade into your grasp, taking note of the weird feeling that shot up your arm. It pulsed a dark, blood like color with a few odd looking sparks floating up. It was put in the makeshift sheath for it and you continued to walk out to bid Ochako goodbye. When you knocked on her door however, you found that she wasn’t even in her room, or anywhere really.