Tododeku 2

Izuku Midoriya;

"Hey Midoriya!"
"Oh hey Kirishima whatsup?"
"Don't whatsup me buddy! You know what time of the year it is?"

Am I forgetting something? It's February... nothing special happens in February... I think.
"You'll soon find out! See ya!"

After that weird short convocation, Kirishima walked towards the classroom. The bell was about to ring any second now so I headed towards the classroom.
-5 minutes later-
I arrive at the classroom barely making it on the bell. I sat in my seat as I felt a chill down my spine. I feel like someone's watching me. Who might it be?
Is someone actually staring or is it my imagination?

"Who could it be. I mean... why would someone stare at me. Anyway what did Kirishima mean by this time of year? There's nothing special about February that I know of. Maybe there is but I'm just forgetting? Ugh!!"

"Midoriya! Stop mumbling and focus on the task!"
"Y-yes midnight!"
Everyone began to laugh as I felt my face heat up.

It was the end of the day. Finally.

I wanted to go home so badly but I waited until everyone else left before me. Everyone acted weird today... what's with everybody?

"Midoriya."
I wonder... is there something I'm forgetting.
"Midoriya!"
I jumped as I heard a familiar voice calls out to me.
"Todo-Todoroki! Do you need anything?"
"No just open this after I leave the classroom."
Just like that he walks away. He handed me a small envelope. I open it with curiosity.

'Dear Midoriya,

Happy valentines day. I've always wanted to say this but I never had the courage to. I like you. I like you Midoriya. Will you be my valentines?"

OMG!! I TOTALLY FORGOT IT WAS VALENTINES DAY! But wait... Todoroki likes me? I couldn't even say yes or no to his request... does he know how I feel?

I jumped out of my seat grabbing all my stuff of my desk. I sprinted out the classroom trying to find Todoroki. I saw him by the lockers. It was 5pm. The school ended around 2 hours ago. Was he waiting for me?

"Todo-Todoroki! Wait!"
He tilted his head as I leaped in his arms. "Midoriya?"
"Yes I will"
"Yes?"

"I've loved you for a long time Todoroki. I like you to."

-----------------------------------------------------------probs the worst one shot I've created so far but I just suddenly got the idea. Lol. Any suggestions I will take so don't mind asking.