Kiribaku

Requested by: PheonixT-rex
This one shot is longer
Than other ones will be.
Enjoy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❖ ▬▬▬

Katsuki Bakugou never knew why he decided to hang around Kyoka Jirou or Eijirou Kirishima. Maybe it was because the moment he entered his classroom, they were somewhat by his side, more Kirishima than Jirou. Maybe it was because they were able to make him smile a bit tons of times. Well whatever the reason, he didn't want them to stop.

Today, was a rather interesting day, one could say. Kirishima had been smiling for the entire class and he seemed to be off in dreamland, never paying attention in class. Not even when the teacher called upon him in class. Jirou had to use her quirk to jab Kirishima in the arm so he'd snap out of his day-dreaming state.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow at Kirishima while others laughed at him for zoning out. He knew Kirishima and this wasn't like him.

Once the bell rang for lunch, Bakugou was about to leave until Jirou grabbed the chair in front of his desk and sat down. "Do you know what's up with Kirishima today?" the girl asked.

"Tch, if I knew, I wouldn't be so weirded out by his actions today." Bakugou answered. He began to stand up before Kirishima slammed his hands on Bakugou's desk. "Am I not allowed to have lunch, people?!" the blonde teen groaned in annoyance and anger.

Kirishima smiled a bit. "No breakfast today?" he asked in which Bakugou shook his head. "I didn't have the time, okay? I slept in today."

"Isn't sleeping in your everyday thing?" Jirou asked.

Bakugou sent a glare to Jirou. "Just saying the truth over here." Jirou stated. "Anyways, Kiri-".

Kirishima seemed too excited to stop Jirou. "Okay! Okay! Guess what?" he smiled, obviously overjoyed to share the news. But before the two could answer, Kirishima just blurted it out.

"I got myself a date!" the redhead announced as if it were the biggest deal in the world.

"So? I got myself a date this weekend as well." Jirou replied. She looked at Kirishima who was grinning like an idiot. "But you don't understand Jirou! I'm going on a date from the hottest guy from class 1-B!"

Bakugou scoffed and stood up. "One of those losers? Just where did your standards go?" he mumbled, leaving the classroom and his two friends.

⊱ ────── {.⋅.✯.⋅.} ────── ⊰

During lunch, Bakugou noticed that Kirishima didn't sit down with him or Jirou. He glanced around and spotted Kirishima at another table, laughing away with someone from class 1-B. Or at least, he assumed they were from 1-B since Kirishima was going nuts for them.

"Hey, Jirou, who's the guy with Kirishima?" Bakugou asked, nodding his head towards the table that Kirishima sat at.

Jirou stopped telling her story and looked at the table. "That would be Tetsutetsu, the guy who's basically the same to Kirishima." she told Bakugou.

"They don't look the same." the blonde said. "Besides the sharp teeth." he added.

"Didn't you pay attention during the festival? They have similar quirks, similar personalities and all that." the girl explained.

"I didn't care for his match or anyone else's." Bakugou admitted, returning his gaze to his food. He took another bite out of the salad as Jirou sighed. "Anyways, as I was saying. . ."