I'm on my way Home

Monika continued to apologize over and over until we finally reassured her that it would be okay. However, I couldn't help but shake the feeling that if we didn't leave soon, something bad would happen eventually. 

"What's wrong, Noah?" Natsuki asked. 

I shook my head. "We should leave. I don't like the feeling of being here." 

"What do you mean?" asked Jacob, giving me an expression that was mixed with nervousness and confusion." 

"I just have a bad feeling that something is going to happen soon," I explained. "We should leave and return home before something else happens." 

"He's probably right," Yuri agreed. "We shouldn't take any chances." 

"What if they follow us?" Sayori questioned. 

I pursed my lips. "We'll just have to fight them off." 

"I'm low on ammo," Jacob said. "I can't do but so much." 

I nodded. "We should also try to avoid conflict if we can. Bullets are hard enough to come by, to begin with, and I don't want to put anyone else in danger." 

Suddenly, a clang from downstairs interrupted our conversation. All of us froze, but no other noise followed. I gritted my teeth, knowing that my feeling turned out to be true. 

Jacob cursed under his breath. "Let's get out of here before we get our asses blown up." 

I stood up straighter. "I'll lead. Everyone follow me and keep your weapon at the ready." 

We began to creep down the hallway that broke into the stairs. I stopped for a second to listen, but no noise came to earshot. Turning back to the group, I crouched down, signaling them to do the same. 

"Stay here," I said. "I'm going to make sure that there's no one around." 

Slowly making my way down the stairs, I peered my head around the corner and found three men and a woman dressed in the same uniforms that the thugs were wearing when we found Monika. Each of them was engaged in a deep conversation that looked pretty important. I tried my best to listen to what they were saying.

"We don't have much time," the first man was saying. "What are we going to do about them?" 

The woman shook her head. "There's no other option other than to do as we're told. It's too late to do anything about it now." 

One of the other men leaned forward in his chair. "I understand your point, but they're teenagers. How can we rely on them?" 

The woman shook her head in defeat as the first man cleared his throat. "Has anyone heard from the guys that got the girl?" 

A small wave of fear took over me, but I kept my composure. I turned back around and motioned towards Sayori. I waved my hand, silently telling her to come to where I was crouched down. Once she did, I leaned into her ear. 

"Shoot them down." 

Sayori glanced at me for a quick second before slowly unholstering her gun. She took a deep breath as I covered one of my ears with my finger. 

BAMBAMBAMBAM!

The people didn't even have a second to react. All four of them dropped out of their chairs and fell to the ground motionless. 

"Holy hell..." I mumbled. 

If I were looking at the facts, I don't think anyone would've guessed that Sayori would be the one that would shoot down four people as easily as she made it look. She looked at me.