Mark of a Hero Part 11

He went rooftop to rooftop extending and retracting his baton, over and over, going yard by yard, he sees mai's house and starts heading to it without thinking much about what he will say there.

"Danger!?" mari said turning around to meet tikki's view.

"Yes, in fact it puts all of paris in danger." tikki said regretting it immediately

"How?!" mari said sitting down looking at the window wanting chat to come in now.

"With him knowing, hawk moth could akumatize him, when you try to hide from him, he'll find you, no matter where you are, and if you can't stop him he'll destroy all of paris"

Mari's eyes widened and she looked away from tikki almost crying.

Chat went around the city not knowing if he should go to mari's or chloe's house.

By the time chat had figured it out he started heading to the right of the sunset, it was almost telling, no screaming at him to go there.

Mari didn't know what else to do she sat up and went on her phone. She scrolled down and down till something had caught her eye

"Ladybug is now down, what for?" mari had clicked on it, seeing a picture of her laying down, staring at the sky. "Daddy! NO!" the last sentence ever, it filled in her head and with the tears fighting to hold back, they gave up.

She bursted out crying not knowing what else to do. She still had the phone in her hand, one arm on her knee, the other on her face trying to hide the fact that she is crying.

Chat had went up to the window knocked one time, he looked in and saw her with her face buried in her hands. He slowly opened the window and looked at her "princess?" he said softly heading over to her keeping the window open.

"Y-yes?" she said weakly looking at him, her face all red and her eyes struggling to stay open.

"Are you ok?" he went over to her, lifting the hand that had her phone in it and giving her a hug.

Mari gently pushed him away, from hugging him. "Yes, i'm fine, just need a little bit of a breather"

Adrien had looked hurt that she had pushed him away, but he gently rubbed it off. He smirked and looked deep in her eyes, his smirk faded as he saw that in there, was her family, but someone was missing.

"Your father?" he asked, more of a whisper.

Mari nodded her head, still having her arms across her chest. Adrien tried to pull them away opening her, making her weak, exposing her deepest secrets, that's what mari thought when tried to do that. Adrien just wanted to comfort her. While mari's arms gently left her chest, she pulled them back tight.

She hated when people tried to hug her when she was down, she felt like that one moment she was making herself exposed, making herself weak. Adrien looked a little confused as she had pushed him away gently.

Their eyes meet, their hands touched, but mari wasn't that happy. She was reminded of her dad, the car pierce, the ambulance, the black car, the wrong way, the tears of her mother and herself.

Adrien tried to hug her again, she pushed him away again gently. She crammed her eyes closed and crossed her arms counseling herself in the little world that she didn't want to leave. Her father was there, her mother, and most of all, she was their, but that her was different from the one in the room at that moment. That mari, she was happy, all the time.

The tears filled her eyes again, she looked away from chat, not wanting to meet eyes. "Heros have their flaws, but some of the best heros, will embrace those flaws, cuz, you see, those flaws are what make them, who they are, and those flaws are what makes them mean something to others." adrien said, knowing why she pushed away. "Those words are true, and if they do change for others, that stay the same for me."

Mari took a giant gasp of air meeting adrien view again, adrien wiped away the tear and gently hugged her, she hugged back after hesitation.

A while later chat backed away, her face almost crying. "I don't want to leave you." he said like he would have to eventually.

"I don't either" mari smiled a little and held his hand, looking at the mask surrounding his face. "Can you de-transform please?" she asked putting her hand on his cheek.

"Anything for you m'lady" he replied as he de-transformed.

Mari laughed a little and adrien smiled. Her bright smile that had lit up his face, was meeting him again.

Adrien hugged mari as he fell down, now lying on her. Mari smiled again and played with his hair. A vibrating noise had come off of him.

"Are you purring?" mari said looking at him smirking.

"It's just one of my many talents, don't judge." he smirked still laying on mari holding her by the waist.

"I wasn't judging, I was admiring, its cute."

Adrien face went red and he smirked. "Cute?"

Mari nodded and looked at him smiling, adrien smiled softly and looked at her.

"yep , cute." mari said looking down at him.

Adrien blushed more, and smiled kissing her cheek.

Mari blushed and smiled looking at him.

adrien said smirking. "You're absolutely purr-fect."

Mari rolled her eyes playfully and smiled "dork." mari smiled looking at him

"Yes, but i'm your dork." adrien smiled kissing her cheek again.

"Yes, you are." mari blushed and kissed him. Adrien kissed back smiling.

The warming touch of her lips, made him feel powerful, strong, and most of all undefeatable. He smiled feeling liked he could conquer the world. He backed away a while later and smiled. Mari smiled back, adrien noticed something that was a little different than the other times she had smiled, her eyes were lighting up his face, making the stars look like they weren't even shining, her smile at the end of each creek, was a little dimple he stared at her face smiling. "I love you" he said hugging her. Mari blushed a insane amount and hugged back. "I-I love you too." mari replied with a smile even bigger than the one before.

Her blue eyes are lighting up adrien's world, along with her smile and her little freckles along the bridge of her nose, he felt like he has the world along with him.

He held her hand, not moving at all, closing his eyes gently and slowly, he hummed a little. He smiled and sat up. "Mari, can I hold you please?" mari blushed as she nodded her head placing it on his shoulder.

Adrien smiled holding her by her waist, not letting go he hid in her blue hair never wanting to go away from her. Mari smiled and reached for his hand slowly, adrien noticed that she wanted his hand, he took her hand and kissed it gently. Mari smiled and held his hand too. She looked at the hands that were connected and smiled gently.

Mari smiled and kissed adrien's cheek. Adrien smiled and looked at her with loving eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you bugaboo." adrien smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Mari nodded and replies with "same with me kitty." as she laid her head down and closed her eyes gently.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow!!! 167 views!!!! I love all of the people who have looked through my story, stay miraculous!! make sure to like and comment!! 

word count: 1,275