Mark of a Hero Part 10

A while later Adrien took her chin in his hand and turned it to him, he leaned in, feeling his heart explode, this would have been the bravest thing he had done, in his whole life. He stared into her eye, that were sparkling blue, just like his mother, in the back of his mind he was remembering the time she left one day, me pulling on her long green dress that touched her toes.

Adrien leaned in more their lips almost touching. Mari was nervous thinking of all the things she could mess up at that moment, so was chat, but the thing he was most afraid of messing was their relationship.

"Mister Adrien?" Natalie slowly walked up to them.

Adrien backed away in a panic and looked at Natalie standing up. "Yes?"

"Your father needs you." Natalie's hair was up in a tight bun, a stand of hair coming down into her face.

"Ok." adrien looked at mari and helped her up. "I'm sorry, maybe i'll meet you tonight, although don't leave your house, princess." adrien winked, a small smile hitting his face. and turned around, meeting Natalie's eyes, his smile faded.

Mari looked confused, but her face lit up, realizing that he was the chat she was looking for.

Adrien and Natalie started to head to the black car, but mari had stopped Adrien in his track. Adrien turned around and looked at mari straight in the eyes.

"Umm adrien before you go..." adrien needed something, you could tell it in his eyes. Adrein, despite mari talking, had kissed her. His hands on her shoulders, that were slowly moving to her waist. Mari had kissed back going to her tippy toes, and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Adrien felt the warmth of her kiss, and her hands around his neck, he's never felt this happy before.

Adrien had backed away a little smiling. Mari was frozen, her face bright red, she had a smile on her face that looked like a maniac.

Adrien laughed a little and kissed her cheek. Mari slowly hugged him, she buried her face in his chest, not wanting to leave his grasp. Mari was happy adrien was happy.

"I'll see you tonight, kitty?" Mari said still blushing.

Adrien's eyes lit up and he smirked. "Kitty?" he asked into her ear.

"What? It fits you, does it not?"

Adrein laughed a little. "Your so creative...and not to mention cute."

Mari's eyes widened and she blushed. "Th-th-th-th-thank you."

"Adrien!" Natalie said sternly.

Adrien's smile dropped and he turned around. Mari frowned a little and looked down.

"Your father needs you." Natalie said angrily.

"Ok, I'll be right there."

"Now!"

Adrien looked down and headed to Natalie

Adrien and Natalie headed to the car. They got in and left.

Mari smiled looking up and started to head home.

"Well, you found the chat you were looking for?" tiki asked

Mari smiled biting the tip of her lip.

"Yea" she responded after a few seconds of silence.

Tikki smiled and sat on man's shoulder. "You know I saw everything?" she smiled and nudged mari's neck lightly.