Mark of a Hero Part 13

They both woke up in a jolt, hearing the loud sound of a building crash.

Mari's head pulled up as she sat straight. She screamed as she looked around frantically.

"Hey, calm down" Adrien said putting his hand on her shoulder with a warm smile.

She sighed slightly in relief and looked outside. "Akuma" she said. "We already had one today though" she sighed.

They both transformed as they went outside, they both saw absolute terror. The people there were screaming and running for shelter. They looked for the Akuma quickly.

They flew rooftop to rooftop as they heard more screams, they flowed it quickly.

"Alya!!!!!" ladybug screamed more as she saw alya hanging in the arms of a huge beast, the white flaky skin was overbearing, his huge blood red eyes were as big as I was. My eyes filled with fear as I saw alya in danger, along with the whole city of paris.

Maris eyes, filled, with terror. "Chat?" she said as she grabbed her yo yo.

"I know" he said grabbing his baton and looking at the monster in front of him.

At that point the monster hadn't seen them until a loud scream had been heard from all across the way.

"Come on!! Get me!" the monster heard ladybug say as it jerked his head over to the other side, looking at them.

Ladybug smirked knowing she got his attention and flew to him with her hand behind her, holding her yo yo in her other hand. "Chat! Help!" she screamed throwing her yo yo and making it wrap around the monster.

The monster screamed in agony as he lifted his lightly wrapped arm. "Got it m'lady" chat said as he saluted with two fingers and extended his bottom to reach the top of the monsters height.

She sighed as Chat jumped on to the top of his head and held onto one of the monsters scales hoping not to fall off. The monster noticed him and radeled his head trying to get chat off of him.

Ladybug smirked and threw her yo-yo at the monster, her leg extended backwards as she did so. "Off cat!" she said as the yo-yo wrapped tightly around the monster, the monster was alarmed of the rope wrapped around him. Chat soon jumped off of the monster, his feet extended backwards and his hand reaching in front of him. They both landed at a interval of 1 second, he kept running making sure not to lose track of where he was going, he wanted to get away so he could have started a plan of his own.

Ladybug noticed the runaway cat, she was astounded "ugh!" she said in a heffley voice. She pulled tighter at the rope, the monster again grew more afraid and had dropped Alya, in the sudden moment of silence nothing had happened.... "Alya!" ladybug said screaming in terror for her friend.

Alya screaming, not much else was going on in ladybugs mind, she grew angrier and angrier by the minute. "Stupid ally cat" she mumbled and had to let go of the yo yo in order to get alya.

Chat noir was making quite the plan, but what was going on now, would have messed it all up. "If ladybug is still holding the monster this would work" he had mumbled to himself, he looked over the plan that was now etched onto the floor.

Ladybug caught alya within two seconds of her being dropped, alya wrapped her arms around ladybug panicky. "I'll get you to safety" ladybug said setting alya by her house then leaving to look for chat. Her eye widened when she saw chat, her smile faded along with it. "Chat? why'd you leave" she said putting her yo yo away behind her back.

"M'lady, im making my own plan." he said happily and extended his legs and stood up.

"What?!" she growled "i was holding the akuma and then you just took off. Now he's on the loose and I lost him, because of you!" she turned around "you need to think before you do anything! Alya almost died!" she said as she took a quick and small glance at him, then left. Not far after her, chat had been following her.

"Ladybug!" he cried "please" he plead.

"What, chat?" she said with a serious face and a crude tone. Chat looked a little surprised and his voice died down

"im sorry" he said as he moved forward, going as fast as he could possibly go ahead of ladybug.

Ladybugs eyes filled with tears and she turned around and headed to the akuma....she reached for her yo yo, took it out and extended her hand, the yo yo flew forward and wrapped around the nearest building. Ladybug let out a relieved cry and flung herself to the monsters direction, as she held her eyes on the munster. She got to the monster and stoof two feet away from him. She wasn't in his point of view so she took that to her advantage, her yo yo flew up and wrapped it around his ankles, she was furious, the yo yo wrapped so tightly around him, it would have turned his feet purple. She tugged at the rope and made him fall over.

Wile that was going on Chat Noir had ran away, putting himself in a corner. Tears raze down his face as he hugged his knees "i thought i loved her...."

"Ha ha ha" the black with a tint of purple background appears in a small and secret place as a shadow appears in front of it "poor poor chat noir made a mistake, his love bug hates him now" his hand raised roughly as a butterfly came out behind him and flew forward "go, akumatized him!" chat noir looked up as he had a sense someone was watching him. The akume was heading towards him, Chats eyes widened as he turned his head to the left, then right. He frantically stood up and started to block himself from the akuma, the akuma eventually got to him and went into his collar. He fell to his knees as a glowing puff of purple smoke flew around him, his suite turning white and his face appearing with a smirk.

"M'lady bug!" he screamed as his hands flew forward extending his batton

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't forget to stay miraculous, vote comment and share

word count: 1060