Mark of a Hero Part 12

Adrien ran his hand through her hair, the soft blue hair stuck in his mind. Mari smiled and closed her eyes. Adrien smiled and kissed her head still playing with her hair.

"You so cute." adrien said with a smirk.

"No i'm not, if anyone is cute, it'd be you." mari smiled and opened her eyes looking at chat.

"No, give me one reason for that." mari smirked and pointed to his face. "There, my one reason." adrien laughed a little and kissed her cheek. Mari's face had met the blush again, her face went hot and red, but she was still smiling.

"That's not a reason." chat said with a small laugh.

"Ok, then who has like, one billion fans chasing him everywhere, at every time? And who has no fans at all?"

Chat smirked "well, i'm a fan of ladybug, and i'm now a fan of marinette."

Mari blushed, her face was redder than a tomato and she laid her head on his chest.

"See, there is my reason." chat smiled and pointed to her body then a little bit later, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and held her close.

"I love you." chat said not even expecting a response.

"I love you too." mari said as she smiled curling up close to him.

Adrien smiled as he kissed her head and held her close to him.

At chloe's house she was looking at her new outfits, again. She heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" she said as she sat on her bed.

Jean, her butler, walked in with a small boy about chloe's height a little bit taller.

Chloe looked at the butlers brown hair that was parted in the left, his thin, very thin moustache that looked like little noodles. He looked at his suite examining his body. She then looked at the redhead next to him. His grey jacket with a red shirt that had a small design on it. His dark purple pants and purple shoes, chloe stood there looking at Nathaniel.

"Mam, this young boy would like to see you." Jean said as he lead Nathaniel in the room and started to leave.

"Uhh get him out." chloe screamed as she stood up and started pushing Nathaniel out.

"Mam, let him talk to you." Jean said as he left closing the door.

Chloe sighed and looked at Nath. "what do you want?" she asked looking at him pissed.

"I uhh I have your mark." nath said looking down. Chloe bursted out laughing and said

"No you don't, I am a goddess, i'm not supposed to interact with people like you, let alone marry you people."

"I have you mark." nath said as his face turned as red as his hair and he looked down embarrassed.

"Man you're funny." she said looking at her shoulder. "I am going to have adrien's marl, not a low life like yours." she had paused her sentence as she saw her mark.

She looked at it, the bright red circle had made her so mad, she looked at the red plump tomato mark on her shoulder.

"Let me see your mark!" she screamed as she looked at nath angrily. He held out his hand as he took of his jacket, he jerked his arm towards her as she looked at his mark. White all she saw was white sunglasses. With a black trim of the bottom.

She took off her glasses and looked at them, they were completely the same.

Chloe screamed as she looked at nath. "Why me?" she said as her eyes rolled looking down at her shoes.

Nath looked down and them back at her. "Do you think it would work?" he asked shyly.

"No!" she said raising her hand in front of his face. "Just shut up" she said turning her face to face him.

"Chloe, please....were-"

"I said shut it!" chloe screeched, interrupting him as she looked away and stood up. "I'm supposed to have adrien's mark!"

Nath shook his head slowly. "Clearly not." nath said sitting near Chole. Chloe looked at him with a small smile.

"Why do you care if I am with you or not?" she asked. "Aren't I a pain in the butt and a big 'bully'?" she asked thinking she wasn't actually a bully.

He sighed "you've gotten better, but personally I think you're misunderstood."

"Misunderstood?" she asked "what am i? A character in a tv show?" she look at nath and sighed. "And what do you mean 'misunderstood'?" she asked quietly.

"People think that your mean just to be mean, but I think that you are just lonely and you want to get attention but you don't know how to get it." nath said with a small smirk hearing what she had said.

"Wow, you know me so well." she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes

"You know, I do." nath said snarky and smiled. "You are the person who wants love but doesn't know how to get it...you want to be the center of the world." he smirked as he saw that she was paying close attention "and I think, that you're just a adorable little human." he said smiling.

Chloe sighed and pushed his shoulder jokingly. Nath smiled and kissed her hand after he took it in his.

"So, are you glad not to have adrien's mark?" nath asked as he slowly got a little closer to her face.

Her face went red as she smiled a little more realizing that adrien wasn't the only man she was interested in. "maybe~" she said smiling and moving closer to nath.

"Well that's good." he said as he put his other hand on her hand too.

"Yep it is." she asked slightly.

"Why would that be?" he smirked a little asking her that.

Nath was losing his battle for balance as the last remaining space between her lips were gone, he was falling headlong into her eyes.

"You know" she smiled more as his face was slowly turning as red as nath's hair.

He smiled laughing a little as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulling her into a tight hug, chloe hugged back smiling as she kissed his cheek.

At mari's house chat looked down at mari smiling. "I love you, bugaboo" he said smiling

"I love you too, kitty" she said in return.

Adrien ran his fingers through her hair and kissed it softly, with a warm smile. There fingers intertwined as she slowly closed her eyes. Soon after, not by much thinking they had both fell asleep.

They both woke up in a jolt, hearing the loud sound of a building crash.

Mari's head pulled up as she sat straight. She screamed as she looked around frantically.

"Hey, calm down" Adrien said putting his hand on her shoulder with a warm smile.

She sighed slightly in relief and looked outside. "Akuma" she said. "We already had one today though" she sighed.

They both transformed as they went outside, they both saw absolute terror. The people there were screaming and running for shelter. They looked for the Akuma quickly.

They flew rooftop to rooftop as they heard more screams, they flowed it quickly.

"Alya!!!!!" ladybug screamed more as she saw alya hanging in the arms of a huge beast, the white flaky skin was overbearing, his huge blood red eyes were as big as I was. My eyes filled with fear as I saw alya in danger, along with the whole city of paris.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count:1246

don't forget to stay miraculous, vote comment and share.