Chapter 6

******************************

Elizabeth

Theo hasn't been following me for a few days now; I'm starting to get worried. Okay that sounded really weird, but it's true. I like my little storker and how he doesn't realize I know so much about him and his kind. I talked to him the other day when the waitress fell over, but that was the last time I saw him... strange, I should know where he is, considering I'm the girl who knows everything. Literally. Like when I was three, I knew my dad was about to die, but I didn't do anything about it, I was three for god sake. And when I knew my mom was going to kill herself a week later. And when I knew I was going to get adopted by a politician. And when I knew I was going to America. And when I knew I would give up life among the high status families and move back to Newsand. And when I knew my sister wouldn't be there. And I knew I would never see my sister again.

And Three months ago when I knew the immortals were going to come and search for me, that the Supernatural would send Theo. And I knew he was behind me whenever I walked outside. And I knew he was always sitting on the other side of the restaurant or cafe I was in. And I knew he was watching me swim in the sea or lie on the beach. And I knew he was sitting in the armchair watching me sleep at night. But he's gone now, and I didn't see that coming.

But I do know that they sent someone called Jude instead, and I also know Jude didn't come. So when is Theo going to come back? Jesus, I sound like some boyfriend-deprived teenager. I need to stop thinking about him.

At the moment I'm back stage at a local bands concert that I perform at every week, it's awesome, and since there's a bar and a club in the building too, I get to meet the other performers and my fans! Isn't that amazing? I have FANS! This week the theme is paramore, I wonder what songs I'll do?

I walked onto the stage when I was introduced, crowds cheering, and sat down on a stool; I picked up my guitar and began playing. The lights dimmed and the crowd quietened. "This one is for my sister, wherever she is right now." I started to sing 'Brick by Boring Brick' by Paramore, it always reminded me of my sister, Charlotte, and how she lived I a world very different to my own, filled with violence and war. I felt like I needed to remember her right now, but I didn't know why. For a girl who was supposed to, and did, know everything, I was lacking even the most basic info on my sister. For all I knew, she could be dead. I pushed these thoughts form my mind and sang.

"She lives in a fairy tale

Somewhere too far for us to find

Forgotten the taste and smell

Of the world that she's left behind

It's all about the exposure the lens I told her

The angles were all wrong now

She's ripping wings off of butterflies

With her feet on the ground

"And her head in the clouds

Well go get your shovel

And we'll dig a deep hole

To bury the castle, bury the castle

Ba da ba da ba

"So one day he found her crying

Coiled up on the dirty ground

Her prince finally came to save her

And the rest you can figure out

But it was a trick

And the clock struck 12

Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick

or the wolves gonna blow it down

With her feet on the ground

"And her head in the clouds

Well go get your shovel

And we'll dig a deep hole

To bury the castle, bury the castle

"Well you built up a world of magic

Because your real life is tragic

Yeah you built up a world of magic

If it's not real

You can't hold it in your hand

You can't feel it with your heart

And I won't believe it

Cause if it's true

You can see it with your eyes

Even in the dark

And that's where I want to be, yeah

So go get your shovel

We'll dig a deep hole

To bury the castle, bury the castle

Ba da ba da ba..."

I finished as the crowd cheered. I felt like doing another song by paramore, and somehow 'The Only Exception' seemed to fit the part.