Chapter 12

*******************************

Sam

I don't understand. She knows I am following her, yet she isn't scared. She doesn't try to avoid me, or run from me. She spends all of her time doing such... ordinary things, but she is anything but ordinary, she is much better. Also, that 'Theo' boy never leaves her side, but she knows he is an immortal, someone who is after her and her talents. She is so unpredictable, it is unbelievable.

And I know her weakness, it's her heart. She is not scared of fire, or heights, or spiders or snakes or anything like that; she is only scared to see those she cares about in pain.

I defiantly know her weakness, but I can't use it against her, I won't.

But I have to somehow tell her to get the hell out of Newsand, and fast. The Demons know where she is, and that is pretty much the worst thing anyone can hope for. So I'm going to help her, but what can I do? Vampires may be experienced, but were nothing compared to Demons. Supernaturals may be strong, but there nothing compared to Demons. Werewolves may be fierce, but they are nothing compared to Demons.

Basically, when it comes to immortals - the Demons are the most powerful, always using brute force. Just like the Werewolves always are the most natural and wild, so close to nature themselves. Just like the Supernatural are the most talented, each with their unique talents and abilities. Just like the Vampires are always the oldest and wisest, never having to die unless we choose to.

I know what I can do; I can give her a Laima pendant. That will help, it has to.

***********************************

Confused? It'll clear up in the next few chapters