Chapter 19

*******************************

Sam

I was following Elizabeth and the two Supernatural leaders through the forest. Where are they going? I mean, did I miss something? One minute I tell Elizabeth the Demons have found her, the next minute Elizabeth walks into the Whitehouse and makes small talk with the staff, and now there wandering through the forests behind the Whitehouse talking about finding some tree house. Seriously, what's going on?

I stopped to tie up my shoelace, but when I looked up Elizabeth and the two musketeers were gone. I wandered around for about half an hour until I found her again, but this time she was with a human boy, walking in the direction I just came from. I followed them from a distance, where they couldn't see me. When did Elizabeth change clothes? And why has she hidden her hair inside her hat? Elizabeth's hair is too beautiful to hide.

And then it happened. A group of werewolves just rushed in - in wolf form, of course - and grabbed Elizabeth. The boy was shouting at them, trying to pull Elizabeth back, he obviously didn't know what they were. One of the wolves growled at him and slashed him across the face, leaving three deep cuts on his left cheek. He cowered away, and then they were gone. I stood, rooted to the spot, unable to move. Elizabeth is gone, but it wasn't Demons, no, just Werewolves, the peaceful ones that never get involved in anything. That was what I was least expecting.

I ran through the forest to find the two Supernaturals, I know they'll probably blame it on me because I'm a vampire, and I'm also following Elizabeth, and so technically I'm an enemy. Arg, stupid civil war, but hey, that's not my biggest problem right now. My biggest problem is getting Elizabeth back, and I'm going to need Theo and Jude to do it.