Chapter 15 & 16

*******************************

Jamie

I was sitting in the lounge watching the TV with Charlie when all of a sudden a maid rushed through the room, looking really happy, and whispered something to the other maids, and then they all ran out of the room chattering happily. After a while I started to wonder where everyone was flocking off to, so I got up and, trying not to wake a sleeping Charlie, followed the commotion to the entrance hall. Guess what I saw?

Lizzie, my little Lizzie, who wasn't so little anymore, and besides the hair, looked identical to Charlie.

*******************************

Elizabeth

Jamie came into the room, obviously trying to figure out what all the commotion was about, he had changed loads. Now he was a tall, muscular, fair-haired, tanned boy, not the short, pale-faced, skinny, cute-looking boy I used to know.

"JAMIEE!!" I shouted as soon as I saw him, I ran up to him, threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "I missed you so much! How are you!" I said to him.

"Cant... breathe... crushing... lungs..." he choked out. I immediately laughed and released him. "Lizzie, you're here." He said, smiling.

"Well, duh, I promised, didn't I?"

"Yeah, and it's so nice to see you again!"

"Elizabeth?" someone's voice came from behind me, it was Jude. "I know you said you knew some people here, but I was thinking one or two, not this many!" he said indicating to the crowds of people in the entrance hall, all here to welcome me back.

"Well, what can I say? In Newsand you were complaining that I had no friends to hook you up with, and now you see my friends your saying I have too many?"

"Can you blame me? Were in the WHITEHOUSE! The Whitehouse! And you're talking to the president's son! Do you know how much of a difference this is from little loner Elizabeth back in Newsand?"

"Whatever." I said and turned back to Jamie. "Jamie, meet Jude and Theo. Theo and Jude, Meet Jamie." I carried on talking to Jamie about random things while Jude was hitting on one of the maids and Theo was introducing himself to Melissa and Derek.

"Lizzie, you haven't met Charlie yet, she's been dying to meet you all week since we found the letter in the tree house!" We agreed that I would go find a room to crash in and get Theo and Jude settled a bit, then meet Charlie and Jamie at the tree house to dig up the box we buried when we were kids and to properly introduce our friends.