skate

The sound of Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran blasts through your earphones, you lowered the volume down a bit to also hear the calm sound of the rain, tapping down on your rooftop. It blends perfectly. [ Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me/Rainy mood, look it up on youtube! ;) ]

You fixed your hair and put on a coat and a beanie. You're on your way to Espresso Cafe to meet your guy bestfriend Dakota there. You hurrily walk down the path down the street to go to that little local coffee shop. Your coat buttoned right up, your hands deep in your pockets.

You pushed the door open then go in the warm cafe. You remove your hands out of your pockets and tuckled your hair behind your ear. You walk to the booth by the window where Kota's sitting. You like when he's wearing a huge smile on his face. It lightens up your mood.

he greeted you with a big smile, " Hey y/n " You greeted back and you hugged him.

" uhm let me get us a coffee first? " he hugged bk and asks.  " okay " You smile delightly and nod.

Dakota's p.o.v

" Hello there, what can I get you? " The woman smiled at the sight of me. " Uh, just two coffee please " 

She calcuate the price, I hand her the money and stand aside waiting for my order. I looked around the small cafe and turned to watch y/n. She was looking gorgeous, reading a book. I stayed at my spot, staring at her, not realizing the drinks were ready until the lady cleared her throat loudly to get my attention. " Excuse me, the drinks are ready "

"Oh, I'm very sorry" she hands me the drinks and gave me a delighted smile. I went back to where we were sitting, handing her her drink. " Here" Y/n thank me. 

She asked me how my day went. " Well, my day's pretty great bc Friday and no assignments what 'bout you?" I chuckled.

" uhm.. it's good and I love the sound of the rain. " She replied.

" it soothes me " We both said in unison and we both chuckled.

She said, " we're really bestfriend, eh?" Ouch. Im stuck in this friendzone again and again, ugh. "We think the same things always " She added and giggled. Oh stop being so adorable, damn it.

She gazed at a unique handmade tile mosaic with a text "coffee" in it, hanging on the wall. 

I snapped her from her thoughts by asking, " You like mosaics? "

" yep, they're pretty cool. And you're so quiet, let's go skateboard! it's not raining anymore! " She beamed. She dragged me out of the cafe and went to the  deserted park. 

" Are you going to rape me y/n?" I joked. " What?! No ofcourse! You pervert " She chuckled.

*******

" oh my gosh Kota! "

You laughed hard as your bestfriend, Dakota fell on the ground. He wasn't the best but you thought it's cute that he's trying. 

He got back up laughing, " Im the best at skating!" You start giggling as you make your way to his side. He takes your cold hand with his warm one and intwined them, it fits like puzzles. Together you skate around the place.You placed the skateboard at the corner and started running like a 5 year old kid. " Catch me Kota! I swear, you wont catch me! " Dakota started chasing you, he lost his balance and pulled you. You fall on the top of him and you were both laughing like crazy kids. " But I caught you "

Both of you didn't care that the people were watching, he looks steadily in your sparkling eyes. " I love you to the moon and the back " he whispered for the first time, your heart is beating like mad and you're blushing, your cheeks are red as a tomato. 

"I.. I love you too Dakota not just as my bestfriend and-- " He leaned in and gently places his soft lips with yours cutting you off, lips moving in sync to one of the best moments you two have shared.

A/N so yaahhh, it's Saturday! I updated, just like what I promised to you guys! I hope I could update next saturday. I'm not really sure but I'll try. Btw, a massive thank you to each one of you for the 6.4k reads, 139 votes and 84 comments. Love y'all so much! Don't forget to leave votes and comments, they cheer me up (; 

-

AJ x