0.2

(Dakota's not famous in this imagine.)

You're the qurterback's girlfriend..

you walk in the room..

you saw him kissing with the cheerleading captain..

"Y/n it's not what it looks like" he yells. You ran out the room crying. You turn around and yell, " It is what it looks like I guess I was lucky enough to be the qurterback's girlfriend and you played me this whole time I should have known I will be always be a nerdy girl to you and I hate you, never talk to me again, lose my number and get out of my freaking life! "

You run home crying, you deleted his number. You dm'ed your ex bf on twitter: " you're handsome and crazy as well, that's why I fell into you but its over. We're through. you're the best liar I ever knew so, I'll unfriend you.. " you unfriended him in facebook and you cried more..

Dakota, your bestfriend called you. you texted him to come over. As soon as he sees you, he takes you in hs arms and you cried and cried.. you've always been inlove with Dakota but he never made a move so you tried to move on.. you date other guys even though you're inlove w/ him.

"Y/n look at me" Dakota said.

" he doesn't deserve you if you were mine I would never hurt you. I've always been inlove with you.. " He added.

"I love you too Kota. "

He leans in to kiss you and he kissed you gently, he pulled you into hs chest and kisses your forehead. He sang Little Things (1D song! :) ) and you fell asleep in hs arms.

A/N What do ya think of this chapter? Don't forget to vote and leave comments(:

Aj x