but mom-

a/n ok so hi u gotta read the authors note at the last part. and thanks to those who are still here now.

The girl in the movie, The Book Thief, Sophie Nelisse, she'll be the girl in here. she's canadian, 14 and perf. okay? if you prefer yourself then it's fine too.

Tapping my nails on the table several times, as I nervously waited for his reply. The music was blasting loud throughout the room. I sang along together with my bestfriend to Beyonce's 7/11. This is our jam.

"Girls, I told you no loud music during sleepovers. "

" Fresher than you, we're fresher than you" We continued to sang along and dancing like freaks. Beyonce's the Queen B, duh.

"GIRLLSS!! "

My best friend, immediately turned off the music that it turned out her turning the volume up. My mom cleared her throat, well, my bestfriend turned red as a tomato. And there I am at the corner, just chuckling and face buried in my palms.

" Oh girl, let me just turn it off. Thank me later." I whispered.

She rolled her eyes, and muttered, "fine."

" You're grounded for 3 days, no excuses. "

" What? We're just having loud musical oh yeah, loud."

" Its just you! Who's laughing now, huh?" My bestfriend sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and smirked, she forgot she's my cousin. My mom could tell her mom who is my aunt that she'll be grounded too. Oh wait no I could use her phone to text with my friends including him. But nah, I still have mine mom forgot to take it. Thank God

" Shut up, you're grounded too, don't make any sound."

"wHAT?! No." We both cried and clutch our hands on our chest dramatically.

" But mom - "

" Make that a week. "

Silence took over the atmosphere in the room, since we don't have any choice but to stay quiet or it'll be 2 weeks.

As mom made her way out of the door, she came back again. Ugh

" I forgot, give me your phones. " Mom said, I gasped, what about his reply?

" Give it or you'll be grounded for a longer period of time. "

I muttered shit under my breath in small voice. Careful enough for mom not to hear, and gave our phones to my sometimes-rlly-evil-mom.

And my mom sashaying her hips, making her way out of the room.

We sighed. " Im sorry. " we both apologized, at the same time.

" Jinx! " At the same time, we said it together again.

" Hey, I love you and I hate you too. Bc you know what? " I tell her, laughing and stop at the end of the sentence.

" What? Why? I hat- ohmygod I'm sorry I forgot about Greyson. You didn't received his reply, yet? "

" I was in the middle of opening the message, and suddenly mom came rushing in. "

" I'm rlly sorry, I should haven't turned it up rlly loud. "

" It's not your fault, Deb. It's our jam. "

" Oh okay then. And we need to sleep now. We still have some practice to do tomorrow.Okay? " She said, yawning.

" Okay. We're tfios now. " I chuckled as I closed my eyes and suddenly drifted to dreamland.

a/n i updated, yup. your welcome.

aND *WIGGLES EYEBROWS*

Would there be a happenning that'll make her week without her phone and with no connection to her friends and Greyson better and EXCITING or would it be just even worse?