dark imagine 0.1

so this is for the dark imagine #1

You were on your bed, just surfing the internet.BORING! Then suddenly, your phone rang signaling you that you received a text message from someone. You pick your phone and read the message.

" Message from Phoebe: hey guys. I just found out that mom, dad and my brother will not be around until the next week and they just left a while ago. Want to come over?I'm having a party here"

"Sure, I'm so fucking bored here. Nobody's around in the house too, they were visiting my aunt, and yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes " You texted back

"okay.. I'll be waiting xx" She replied back.You turned off the laptop and immediately fixed yourself, you left and started walking to Phoebe's house.

You reached Phoebe's house. Suddenly, someone just covered your eyes with their palms behind you "uhm.. who's this?" You nervously asked...who could go after in this time?

"guess who?" A masculine voice stated,you could know who's that belonged to anywhere. "Wait a sec....." you trailed off and turned back and saw.. "NICK!"

You exclaimed and hugged him. He hugged back and pulled back, "You still look beautiful (y/n) " You blushed and chuckled. Nick is Phoebe's boyfriend and he used to have a crush on you before. Well, you had a crush on him too but that was a LOOOOOONG LOOONG time ago. "And oh, I think they're waiting for ya" he smiled.

You opened the door and saw your friends.Most of greeted you and you greeted back.The next thing you know is the music was blaring and a lot sweaty bodies were already dancing.You joined them and partied like there was no tomorrow.

Then Sam(your close friend)turned down the music and clapped her hand to gain all of the attention,she stood at the nearest and highest table she could find. "Attention everyone!" Everybody looked at Sam. "We have a newbie here!! His name is Kota!"

She said pointing at a brunette lad wearing a blue blazer and bum-hugging jeans.You checked him out and thought that he was hot. "It's Dakota" The guy -whom you now know as Dakota-said sternly

"Okay people!"Her voice rung through the house."Me,Dakota and Nick will play T or D upstairs,If ya'll care to join us,please proceed to the 2nd door to the right upstairs and feel free to join in..."She said whilst mocking a tone that a flight stewardess uses.

The three of them proceeded upstairs with most of the partygoers following.You joined them as well.

It was Sam's turn to spin the bottle.She spun it and waited impatiently....But then it pointed toward your direction..She smirked and looked at me intensly..Her eyes narrowed and her brows knitted together...

"I dare you to go 7 mintes in heaven with Dakota,If you use your chicken there will be consequences because it's your first dare!" Sam dared you. Like wuuuut? .-. You have no option but do that. You go in the closet with Dakota. And Dakota's not speaking at all.

"goodluck guys!" Nick winked at you.

So now, you're lock in the closet with Dakota. He immediately pinned you against the corner of the closet, and started kissing you.You hesitated at first but you kissed back (so you were drunk), The kiss turned from gentle to passionate and fierce. His tongue traced the outline of your lips, begging for entrance but you tease him by just keeping your mouth shut.His hands went to your bum he squeezed it lightly,making you gasp.He took the oppurtunity and shoved his tounge inside you mouth.Now this became a full blown snog.He went for your neck, finding your sweetspot by your jawline. You moaned in pleasure.He kept sucking and nipping at the same spot causing you to moan louder,but quiet so that your friends won't hear.That's gonna leave a mark/lovebite,you thought to yourself. Then, "7 minutes is up" Phoebe opened the closet.

In a flash,he pulls away just in time so you can't get caught.He flashed a smile at Phoebe and walked out like nothing happened.While you,on the other hand,was left there dumbfounded and flustered.You walked out still blushing furiously.You could even you're red as a tomato without looking in the mirror.

END.