coffee

annoying rock music blares through the coffee shop from the loud speakers. you rolled your eyes and picked your phone from your bag to know the time.

" oh my gosh, 15 minutes before class starts " you quickly drank your coffee, forgetting it's still very hot. "oww"

" you forgot something (y/n), the things you love, hurts you most " your bestfriend chuckled.

" quote of the day, eh? " you said.

" we're getting late, let's go now " she grabbed you.

you two hurrily cross the street, on your way to school with a warm coffee your hand, but you bumped straight into someone, sending your coffee flying on the floor next to you, dripping down the drain.

" great " you mumbled. " oops " your bestfriend said.

" are you okay? oh crap " a low voice says, looking down at your coffee.

" yeah, sorry, we weren't looking where we were going " you smile politely,apologizing.

your bestfriend looked straight ahead and kept walking, you followed her ofcourse.

" wait " he grabs your arms with little force, spinning you round, making you look at him for the first time. you widen your eyes slightly in shock, this boy has a long dirty blonde hair like the fetus bieber, captivating blue eyes and he's wearing a grey beanie.

your bestie winked at you and she was gone by the wind.

" i never caught your name " he says snapping you out of your gaze on him.

" that's because i never said " you gave him a delighted smile, " im (y/n) "

" well it's a pleasure to meet  you, im Dakota " he beams, outstreching his hand.

you gladly takes it in yours and reply with a simple, " same "

" let me get you another coffee, i feel bad " he says, sending you an irresistible grin.

" you feel bad because I dropped my coffee which was, bear in mind, already half gone? " you playfully smirked.

" no you're right, I just wanted to get to know you better, actually, but coffee still sounds good " he winks at you, watching

you consider his offer.

" okay, later after class " you said.

" okay meet me there at the coffee shop, bye! " he replied.

sorry it's very short! :(

author's note please read: hey everyone! it's been a long time since the last time I updated, sorry! next update is next saturday! love y'all! vote and leave comments, please? it'll make my day (:

-

Aj x