dark imagine 0.2

"Hey (Y/N)! Can you help me?" Your friend,Trevor, asked. You turned off the telly and turned your attention to him.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Just come with me and get in the car."

He stated serious. You had no choice but to nod. You got you necessary things and went in Trevor's car. He started driving towards a dark alleyway. Didn't he tell you that it was already 9:30 pm?

"Uh. wh-what are we doing here??" You asked nervously. He stopped and sighed then turned to you.

"Do you trust me?" He said, annoyed. You nodded hesitantly.

"There! You don't have to ask. I won't kidnap you or anything. Don't worry, I'm a friend right?" You nodded again.

A few minutes later you stopped at a very dark street, the only source of light is from a bar across the street.

Trevor leaned closer and opened the chest that was in front of you. He took out a square box wrapped in tape. He handed it to you and you realized what it is.

"Wh-what i-is this?" You asked, trembling in fear. He rolled his eyes, annoyed once again.

"Don't play dumb on me (Y/N). " He paused.

"That's cocaine for fuck's sake!" He said irritably, like it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

"Wh-what?" You stuttered.

"I need someone to give to my dealer and I chose you. so don't mess this up or he'll kill the both of us." he stated sternly.

"Wh-who?" You asked.

"Can you stop trembling for a second?! His name is Dakota Goyo! The biggest dealer in Toronto! " He stated flailing his arms in the air.

"What will I do?" You asked. Leaving no choice but to follow him to save your life and get the hell out of here.

"You will wait in that alley and he will come in about. " He trailed off, looking at his watch.

"A minute!! So go!!" He said ushering you out to the alley.You whimpered and went in the dark alley.You stood there for a while then a chevy pulled up.You noticed that a figure came out of it and you became scared.The figure inched closer only to reveal a very attractive young lad.

"A-are you D-dakota?" You asked shakingly.

"Yes" he stated. "I've been expecting someone else. Well where is it?" He said stretching his hand out.You shakingly handed him the loot and he handed you a stack of money.Your eyes widened at how much it was.

The next thing you know there was a shooting pain on your back.Then you realized you have hit the wall.

"What's your name?" He whispered, face merely inches away from you. You gulped taking in his musky scent.

"(Y/N)" You stuttered. His lips went his way to your neck and began sucking it. You started to whimper. He moved his hips and grinded on you,making you moan. He kept nipping at your neck,forming a lovebite. He then pulled away....

"See you later (Y/N)" He purred. In a flash,he was gone. Leaving you there panting and dumbstruck.

a/n sorry if it took 987654321 years to update. but a sweet imagine is on your way later! x