wrong number

Boredom was eating you out alive.

tick, tock, tick, tock

The sound of the ticking clock was really mundane and a bit as annoying. You were in your /hatest subject/ class but it's your last subject for today so yay! Your bestfriend hates it too so obviously, she already fell asleep and drifted to dreamland during the ponderous stuff your teacher was babbling about.

" So that's it for today, goodbye class. "

Your teacher said, exiting the room. Several students followed, rushing out of the room immediately leaving you and your snoring bestfriend in the plain white-painted, empty room with the wooden chairs disarranged.

Bringing your floral vintage faux leather backpack you bought from Forever 21, book clutched in your hands, you got up from your seat. You chuckled quietly, quiet enough to not wake your bestfriend up, a soft snore escape from her lips. You were also grossed out by her drool coming out from her mouth onto her chair. You get the folded scrap paper in the book, you wadded it up and threw the  crumpled paper in her mouth and— you made a shoot! Feeling like an exultant winner for the best award in shooting, you were cackling loudly.

"w-whots hen ma m-mowt–" she said struggling, getting the wet paper in her mouth, letting out an annoyed groan.

"ohmygosh" you clutched your stomach, still laughing hard. "you sounded like, idk it's just so funny "

Your bestfriend rolled her eyes.

***

" Who's gonna pay for the pizza? " Your sister asked.

" Your sister, y/n " Your bestfriend answered. " Because she put a crumpled paper in my mouth while I was sleeping. " She added.

" It's your fault, your mouth was opened and you wouldn't stop snoring like a pig. " You said, making you and your sister laugh.

" But still, you'll pay. "

" Fine. "

***

The rain was beating down like an incessant drum, making you groan in annoyance you couldn't sleep.

" ugh, I couldn't sleep. "

" Rain, rain go away come again another day, fat y/n wants to sleep. Rain, rain go away. " Your sister started to sing, emphasizing the word 'fat', and chuckled.

" Why won't you just join us here watching this  best, amazing, wonderful—" Your bestfriend suggested.

" Oh there you are again, unending adjectives about that movie. " Rolling your eyes, you said. You've watched the movie like a hundred times and your sister and bestfriend watches it non-stop, they don't get sick of it.

" Well, I'll just talk to him. "

" Mhmm, the man of your dreams. "

conversation:
you: " hey cx "
" hey, who's this? "
" your seatmate in French class;)"
" uh, okay. "
" Look, I gotta admit you some important stuff Greyson bc my friends says I should tell you now before Casey will get you first. "
" Greyson? "

Dakota's pov

" Greyson? " I replied to this random stranger who's texting me. I have a strong feeling that this is some sort of stalker of this guy Greyson. Maybe this girl admires him? oh wait, another text.

" Yes. Greyson. Idk how to start this but I've liked you since fifth grade, when you asked me to be your partner for the Science project. Sounds creepy? I hope not but since then I knew we've had a special connection. This was my bestfriend's idea to text you this bc they won't leave me alone being told shy to tell you I liked you. I'm really nervous typing this, but they say it'll be worth it if you'll ask me out. Ik I'm not the most popular girl in school. I don't have big boobs like Casey but ik things like that doesn't matter to you. Just like idc if sometimes you have food stuck in your braces. So to sum it all up, bc this is getting extra long. I really like you & you should know how I felt so that maybe you'll have the guts to ask me out? Meet me after French class at my locker. Wait, no! no! Before French class so we could hold hands on our way to class. It'll totes drive Casey crazy. "

Wow, that was really really long. This girl is head over heels for this George guy. That's the name right? but I should tell her this isn't him. She got the wrong number.

a/n thoughts? next part will be up next sunday :p
leave votes and comments. they give me tremendous joy and makes me wanna update! don't be a ghost reader, love y'all!
-
Aj x