Parents Are On There Way!

I am so sorry for not writing in a while its just school and homework and we are starting testing soon, and plus I have sports and games, practices, you know the usual, but I have tried to make this chapter good because I have had NO ideas because my head is like somewhere else in the world I hope you enjoy!

Layla's Pov:

After everyone had left it was only Tal and me, we didn't do much but continue watching The Flash, and yes I know what your dirty minds are thinking " Oh there gonna fuck because its only them"  well some but NO! that is not gonna happen so don't think that ok! Anyway after watching the flash I heard someone coming down the stairs which made me turn who could that be? ' Oh yea you dumb ass its just Daniel' I said in my head then turned back to continue watching The Flash with Tal. Tal and I saw Daniel come down stairs and his hair was a mess " What happen to you?!" I said looking at him. " Uh.. Nothing I just came down for some water" he said acting suspicious. " Ok then?" I said then looked back at the T.V..

Tal's Pov:

Layla and I both looked at Daniel confused, but I knew what happen to him. I remembered when I put Layla in her bed because she had fell asleep on me, and came out to see Daniel and Rose kissing and dragging each other to the room and yes I knew what they were about to do, but of course I ignored it and walked away. Layla isn't like he brother and I can see it, yes she is a huge tomboy and she is basically a boy in a girls body. She is tough, she is strong and she is beautiful. Well at least for me she is, and I love her. I will protect her from anything that would try to hurt her..

Back To Layla's Pov:

After the confusion with my brother,  Tal and I continued watching are show.I laid next to Tal and I had my head on his chest. His chest was comfortable, and warm. He put his fingers through my hair, playing with it ( Ok for me that sounded really wrong.. anyways -.-).  I sighed and closed my eyes. I though about how my parents would be home soon and how they would react to Tal...

OML THEY HAVEN'T MET TAL YET!.

I sat up and looked at him blankly. "What?" he said tilting his head looking confused. " Did I do something wrong?" I giggled at him. " No you didn't do anything wrong, I realized something.." He raised his eyebrow a bit, " That is?" I sighed and looked at him. " I don't know if my parents would be happy that i'm your girlfriend because they don't even know you really" I said looking down a bit. He put his hands on my face and lifted my head so I would look at him.

 " Don't worry I will just have to get to know them and they with have to get to know me too" he smiled a bit, he was right, but they might freak if they don't even know anything about him. I sighed " Your right they will just have to learn that your kind, sweet loving, handsome boy" I smiled at him. My brother was standing right there there for the whole conversation. " Oh go get a room!" he said pointing upstairs. I looked at Tal he crossed his arms and gave him a look. " I think you already had got a room Daniel" he said smirking, I was confused as he said that I saw Rose come down the stairs with one of Daniels shirts on and a pair of booty shorts. After Tal said that Daniels eyes went wide open. He smiled nervously at me as he scratched the back of his neck. I looked at Rose. She looked at Daniel then at me and Tal. " So.. did you have fun?" I said that made he eyes widen to. " Pfft!! Ahaha i'm joking i'm joking, I really don't give a living fuck." Tal whispered " I ship it" in my hear as I looked at Daniel and Rose. I nodded at him, telling him that I shipped it to. I mean there pretty good with each other... I think.

After that we heard the doorbell ring, I looked at Tal quickly and then got up. I pointed upstairs so Daniel and Rose would go up there, because they weren't really even dressed. " For my little sister your scary sometimes" Daniel said walking up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked over to open the door. I open it to Adi, Tals brother. " Uh hey Adi." I let him in and looked at Tal. I was confused. " Uh Adi what are you doing here?" I looked at Tal getting up off the couch. " I forgot my phone somewhere.."  that answered my question and I didn't even have to ask. I walked outside looking to see if he left it out there. I looked at the chairs and found it." ADI!?" I yelled out through the house. " Yes?" he ran down the stairs and so did Tal. " Here ya go" as I was giving it to him I pulled back as he was gonna grab it, he looked at me blankly. " Next time be responsible" I said with a smirk on my face as I gave it to him. " Thank you m'lady" he said as he winked at me. I looked at Tal. Tal crossed his arms and gave Adi a look. " Uh.. i'm gonna go" He said running out the door. I laughed as he ran. I then got a call on my phone. Caller ID was Mom

" Hey, mom"

"Hey just calling to say were about 15 minutes away from home"

" 15 minute!, Uh I mean oh 15 minutes ok * coughs * cool"

" Um ok just letting you know bye Little lay"

" Before you go"

"Yea?"

" For the living hell don't even fucking call me that again plz" I looked at Tal he was trying his hardest not to laugh

" Yea ok bye"

" Ok bye"

I hung up and dropped my phone on the ground. Tal was confused. " What's wrong?" he said picking my phone up, " We didn't clean the back yard" I said hitting my hand on my head with my hand and then running outside. Tal watched as I ran by him. I stared blankly at outside, he came next to me and looked outside, I saw his jaw drop from the corner of my eye. " Oh My Lord.."