I'm Henry Hart. I'm Kid Danger. HD

Henry's hands shook as he removed the mask. "Hey," his voice wobbled. "I'm Henry Hart. I'm Kid Danger."

The day had been ordinary. He and Ray had been our crime fighting, sending low down criminals to prison. Making jokes, laughing.

Until they stopped laughing. They stopped making jokes. They stopped sending criminals like Jeff to prison.

The crowd didn't know where Captain Man and Kid Danger were when robbers attacked a jewellery store, when Doctor Minyak was seen terrorising an entire street, when a young boy was beaten by a gang.

People assumed the worst. Captain Man was dead, they'd say. Kid Danger finally decided to leave him, they'd think. Kid Danger is ignoring Captain Man, they'd assume.

All of them were wrong.

Captain Man wasn't dead. He was too busy trying to save his sidekick to even think about being dead.

Kid Danger wasn't going to leave Captain Man. Not then, not ever. He was begging for the man to rescue him, and that wasn't going to happen if he left him.

Kid Danger wasn't going to ignore one of his best friends! They were too close, close enough that they wouldn't think twice about dying to save the other.

"Captain Man!" Kid Danger called desperately. "Hurry, please! It's hurting. It's hurting so bad!"

A few hours after Kid Danger and Captain Man has officially been declared missing, the news crew were saying to watch them immediately. There was news about the two superheroes.

"Please, Captain Man," there were tears streaming down Kid Danger's face. "He said he'd make me take off my mask. I don't wanna take it off!"

As soon as anyone turned their television onto the news, they found out that it didn't seem like the news at all. For starters, they didn't have Trent and Mary arguing like an old married couple. Instead, they looked at the camera gravely and stated news in a tone nobody liked hearing.

"So, Mary," Trent said.

"Yes, Trent?" Mary replied.

"There's been news about Captain Man and Kid Danger, and there whereabouts."

"Ah, yes. It's been said that there is a livestream going on at this very moment. Wait a moment and it will be put on screen for you," Mary nodded, then walked off camera. There were some suspicious noises that sounded like someone blowing their noise, before Mary came back on screen, eyes slightly red but seemingly fine.

The screen changed to a dark room, with a man standing next to Kid Danger, who was strapped down onto a chair.

"Hello," the man grinned maniacally in the screen. "Do you remember me?"

"Oh my God, it's Drex!" some policemen who were watching the livestream shrieked.

"I'm sure you do. Now, let me ask, do you recognise this young boy here? What? Surprised? After all, his name is Kid Danger, it's expected that he's young. Why, he's only fourteen, after all," Drex smirked. Kid Danger jolted upwards.

"Uh... no I'm not! Don't believe him! He's a criminal, isn't he? Who believes criminals, am I right?" Kid Danger laughed weakly.

Captain Man stared at the screen anxiously, wading through water in the sewers, searching for his missing sidekick. He knew that the kid would be down here, Drex had taken him down here, he was sure of it. He had seen it with his very own eyes!

Kid Danger's eyes glanced up at the camera fearfully, and many people noticed for the first time how truly childlike Kid Danger looked.

"Oh, poor boy," Mrs. Hart murmured sympathetically. "What he must have been through is horrible, don't you think?"

"What do you mean, dear?" Mr. Hart questioned.

"Well, he obviously chose to be a superhero sidekick, but I don't really think that he knew the dangers. Nobody would willingly become a sidekick if they knew that they probably would have been kidnapped regularly, called to help their boss, probably stop their normal life altogether. I'm sure nobody would willingly choose, right? Not if they knew all of that," Mrs. Hart said, sounding logical.

"Shhh!" Piper hissed. "I'm watching it!"

Kid Danger's eyes suddenly hardened, seeming completely different to how they were a few seconds ago. "Look, Drex, no matter what you do, you won't make me reveal who I am, alright? I gave a vow, I gave my word! And I never break my word."

"Well, unluckily for you, while you were out, I took a peak under your mask. I know your true identity, I know who your family are, I know where you live, and I know the exact way I'm going to kill your family."

Everybody felt sympathy for the boy then, when his eyes looked lost and he stared up at Drex with horror. Captain Man resolved to find the kid as soon as possible. He didn't want him or his family to be hurt.

"You're bluffing," Kid Danger scoffed, though anyone could see the terror in his eyes.

"Oh really?" Drex glared at him. He came forward and whispered things in Kid Danger's ear, making the boy pale in realisation.

"He knows," he breathed. "I was so careful and he knows."

"So, are you gonna tell the world who you are?" Drex sneered, taking insane pleasure from the boy suffering.

"... Fine. For my family. I know they won't be safe after this, but I don't want them to die," Kid Danger whispered, hardly believing what he had just said. He was going to reveal his identity?

Mrs. Hart held a hand over her heart. "Oh, the poor dear!" she exclaimed. "How horrible it must be for him, not being able to hide his identity any longer."

"Mom, shhhh!" Piper yelled. "I wanna see Kid Danger's true self!"

"Piper, don't be rude," her mom slightly glared at her. "How do you think Kid Danger feels? He definitely doesn't seem happy that he's revealing himself, does he?"

"Sorry," Piper muttered, then stared at the TV eagerly.

Kid Danger's hands shook as he slowly removed the mask. He stopped half way, hesitant to continue.

Ray knew that he wasn't going to get there in time. He desperately wanted to, but he knew it was too late. He was going to reveal himself so his family would be safe.

"Carry on," Drex said darkly. Kid Danger nodded and shakily pulled the rest of the mask off.

"Name?" Drex asked, smiling at the boy's discomfort.

"I'm - I'm Henry Hart," the boy stuttered. "I'm Kid Danger."

Piper gasped, then started banging her head on the   cushion next to her in rage. Her brother had been Kid Danger? She had been crushing on her brother the entire time, and Henry hadn't said a word?

Mr. and Mrs. Hart stared at the screen in shock, before breaking down into each other's arms. Their son had been risking his life day after day? And he hadn't said a word. Just so he'd keep them safe.

Ray stared at the screen and vowed that no matter what, he would keep Henry and his family safe. No matter what it took.

Dumb ending, but hey! I'm tired, but I really wanted to get this out to you guys, and especially fanfixfanatic. She's really great, and I recommend reading her stories if you haven't already. If you didn't read the summary, then you should know that this is dedicated to her. It's because of her that I started writing Henry Danger, really, and why I watched Back To The Future. Thanks ;) see ya!

- WriteCrazily101