Friends - HD

Zoey's friends had been ignoring her for months. Henry decided to was finally time to take action.

Requested by: fanfixfanaticc

"Guys, can you please let me join in?" a girl begged her friends. "I haven't done anything with you for weeks!"

"Too bad, Zoey. You just aren't fun anymore. See you later, loser," one of her friends sneered.

Zoey held her own until they left, then tears started pouring out of her eyes. She lay down on the ground and sobbed.

"Hey... you alright?" Someone came up to her and shook her gently.

"Huh? Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine," she whispered, looking away from the person and getting up slowly. She lifted her head up and stared into chocolate brown eyes.

"Zoey?" he asked. "Who did this to you!" His eyes were full of rage, she could almost see the fire burning in them. He smashed his hand into his fist. "I swear, if they hurt you in any way..."

"It was nothing, Henry. They were just... being normal. Yeah. Normal."

"Normal. As in leaving you out of their things again. I don't care what you say, this time I'm telling Ray," Henry said firmly.

"No - fine. He can't do anything. They're just being the usual annoying group of girls," she rolled her eyes, trying to make him understand that she was fine with it, she didn't need his help.

"But he can! He's - you-know-who! And I'm - he-who-can't-be-named - did I get that right? Anyway, we can do something," Henry exclaimed. He lowered his voice. "If Captain Man and Kid Danger can't do this, then you'd better find some new friends. Actually - do that anyway."

"I've got you, Jasper and Charlotte, isn't that good enough?" she groaned loudly, gaining some surprised looks.

"Yeah, but we're... how do you say it... unsociable? Anti-social? Don't talk to anyone other than ourselves?" Henry said, laughing slightly.

"No," Zoey said slowly, as if talking to a child, "you're unsociable, anti-social, and don't talk to anyone other than your friends. Jasper and Charlotte are perfectly fine!"

"Hey!" Henry pouted, joking, then gave her a glare. "Don't change the subject, Zoey. You're coming with me and we're gonna tell Ray."

Zoey rolled her eyes, but knew that Henry wasn't going to give in, so she went with him to the Man Cave.

"Hey, Uncle Ray," she said nervously.

"Hey, Zoey! How you doing? How was school? Sounds great! I need Henry now," Ray rushed through the conversation, the crime alert had gone off a few minutes ago.

"But... Ray," Henry hesitated.

"What is it? We need to go!"

"It's Zoey. She's being bullied, Ray. Well, not bullied exactly, but her friends are leaving her out and stuff. It's real bad, Ray."

"Woah - are you serious?" He directed that to Henry. He nodded firmly. "Why didn't you tell me about this before, Zoey?"

"I didn't want you to overreact," she mumbled.

"I won't overreact! What do you mean?" Ray snorted, clapping Henry on the back, causing the boy to almost fall over. "Since when do I overreact? I'm perfectly fine in these situations! Fine!"

Henry tapped Ray on the arm nervously.

"Er - Ray? The crime alert..."

"Oh, scrap that! My niece is more important than -" he quickly checked what it was, "than some guy robbing a store."