Chapter 12: Who The Fuck Is She

SAGE

"I'm gonna come to cheer you on in every single one of your events, ok? If you need me for anything just call, I have some business to attend to so I have to go." Ethan kissed my forehead and gripped me close.

"Ok you big softie, I'll see you later. I've got a surprise for you tonight." I smirked.

"Oh really?" He perked up, "Maybe I should stay in with you today then."

"Absolutely not. You still have stuff to do and I want you to be shocked."

"Fine." He groaned and let me go, "It better be worth it."

"Don't worry, babe. You'll love it."

I kissed him goodbye and started walking in the direction of the convention hall. They had rooms for us to prep there, and Brielle was waiting for me.

"Hey sis. Where's your hubby to be?" Brielle waved me over and I just rolled my eyes.

"He's not my husband or fiance. He's my boyfriend for now, so address him as such."

"I'm still calling a seat in the first row for your wedding."

"Yeah, yeah."

I beame comfortable on the hardwood floor ad I felt my muscles loosen and limber up. I thought of Ethan, and what he could be doing right now. After moving in a new direction with this relationship, a weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

"That girl has been staring at you for the past ten minutes of your warm up. If she has an issue she can post up. I don't mind fighting on vacation." Brielle mused, interuppting my thoughts.

"She's probably just sizing up the competition. Let bitter bitches be." I chuckled and reached for my left foot.

"No. She has a real fascination with you. Like even as she can sse me talking about her, she's still looking."

"Ok, and? She's another contestant. She wont have the nerve to look at me after I whup her ass in this next competition. I don't care. Now, pull me until I hear a pop."

Looking over I could see what Brielle was talking about. She just started at me, eyes seeming to light up at the prospect of being spotted by her target. Her long icy blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail and the green in her eyes was visible from the other side of the room.

Her gaze was eerie and off putting, deranged almost, but her face looked perfectly normal.  I didnt like her. Shaking off the chills she gave me, I got up to go get changed. This competition was going to be something interesting.

***

ETHAN

"What are you going to do about Luca? He's targeting Sage."

"I don't know what I'll do but you have to keep her safe at all costs. Promise me that, you guys." I pleaded with my small group.

Dobrescu's call really did a nukber on my stress levels. Even with a couple of men undercover, I still felt uneasy. I was missing something in that message. I'm sure of it.

Keep an eye on that candy girl of yours before it's too late.

What the hell was he planing? The thought of anything... God, I couldnt even finish the thought without punching the wall.

"I cant lose her." I whimpered, hating myself for feeling so small.

"I know what we can do, E. We can take the fight to him."

***

"I'm so glad she ended up being a stripper. Now, I can bang some of her hot friends." Travis chuckled into the mirror, spraying his cologne everywhere.

"She's not a stripper, Trav. She quit years ago. She's only here to win the prize and go home."

"Plus, her friends are too smart for you."

"I've had my eyes on Brielle since we got here. I'm gonna fuck her by the end of this week. Watch me."

I just rolled my eyes and parked the jeep in the parking lot of the convention center. Sage had said earlier that she had a surprise for me. I hoped it was a good one.

"Kane, make sure they keep this place secure until I leave with Sage. Dobrescu isn't getting anywhere near her."

Kane nodded and I walked inside, taking a seat in the crowd. Nothign but aticipation coursed through my veins as the chatter in the hall died  down. What could she possibly be planning?

"HELLOOOOO HONOLULU AND WELCOME TO THE SECOND NIGHT OF STRIP CON. THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE HERE EARLIER SAW OASIS AND PALM SPRINGS ADULT CLUB BATTLE IT OUT IN THE TAG TEAM RACE. WE NOW HAVE ANOTHER SOLO MATCH. FAN FAVORITE CANDII SWIRL AND NEW COMER..... CREME."

"TODAY THEY WILL BE COMPETING IN A BATTLE OF THE LAP DANCE. EACH STRIPPER CHOOSES A MEMBER FROM THE AUDIENCE AND THEY WILL PREFORM THEIR ROUTINE. WHOEVER GETS THE MOST APPLAUSE WINS THE MATCH. STRIPPERS, TO YOUR CHAIRS. PICK YOUR AUDIENCE MEMBERS"

Can- I mean Sage sauntered to the edge of the stage and beckoned her finger at me. The announcer called me up and I sat in the chair adjacent to her. The second audience member got settled in his chair and the music started.

Her hips, moving slow and seductively made me gulp in anticipation. Her nails lightly dragged themselves all over my body, and I shivered feeling all her feather light touches pool in my groin. It took all my energy not to let out a loud moan right on stage.

She straddled me, rolling her hips and running her hands through her hair. I just wanted to fuck her right there. I grabbed her thighs, feeling the supple skin under my fingers and pulling her closer. I could feel my toes curling in my shoes at the mere sight of her.

She pried me off of her and sauntered around me, ass cheeks alternating with each step.

I was gonna love her so much when we got back to the room.

***

SAGE

"Good job out there Candii." Creme came up to me after the verdict was decided. I wasn't surprised to see that she was the same girl from practice earlier.

"You had an unfair advantage since you were dancing on your man."

"How did you know- "

"That doesn't matter. I'm just letting you know that you should be careful of him. Ask him about Luca Dobrescu. You'll see the truth." Her green eyes sparkled with a dangerous glint.

With those parting words she sauntered off leaving me with my thoughts.

Hands clasped around my eyes and deep chuckle rumbled through a chest behind me.

"Guess who?"

"Who is Luca Dobrescu?"

HEHEHEHEHEH CLIFFHANGER BITCHESSSSS. WHY? BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. You love me and I love you even though nobody follows or comments except for my real ones. I love all of you who even started reading in the first place. And that brings me to my next point. THE BOOK IS OVER THE HALFWAY MARKKK! ITS FINNA END SOON SO I NEED TO KNOW WHO I NEED TO START EDITING AND QUEUEING FOR WEEKLY POSTING. CHECK ONE OF MY OLD CONVERSATIONS FOR THE SUMMARIES. THANKS IN ADVANCE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAYYYY!!!