Sleepover

My mom drove back home. And I walked up to the door. I knocked once and it opened straight away. Her dad was there. A very tall man, very white, bold, very Scary! He said in a deep voice "Name?"
"Ughhmm I stuttered N-Natalie."
"Alright go upstairs to the right Olive should be there," he said sounding intimidating. I walked in the house and saw the staircase. I walked up and into the room on the right. Olive was sitting on her bed smiling when I walked in. "Hi Olive" I said faintly.
"Let's do something!" She said getting up.
"How about we go downstairs and watch a movie, play board games, eat ummmmm, what do you want to eat Natalie." She said frantically. I could tell she hadn't had a sleepover in a while. "Pizza and popcorn with the movie would be perfect," I said smiling to show her everything was fine.
"Ok wait here on the couch," she said gettting up. I went to the living room and sat down. Olives mom was sitting on an old chair beside the couch. Her mom looked just like Olive! Platinum blonde hair I could literally see through, with pale skin. She looked weak though. Like she didn't want to be there. I'm sorry to say it but she kinda looked like she wanted to die! She spoke to me and said "Olive just loves having a friend like you, I hope I can see you again." Before I could say anything Olive bursted in looking weak too saying "I don't really feel like eating or anything we should probably just go to my room." So we walked up to her room and I set up the air mattress for myself and we both got our beds ready to go to bed. "Can I change into my pjs real quick," I asked.
"I don't think my dad likes people going through our house, just change here," she replied. I didn't feel comfortable with that since I had met her just two days ago and I was at the age where I felt self conscious about myself and body. I said "please quickly."
"Fine use the bathroom beside my room, NOT the one down the hall," she said firmly. Her bathroom looked plain and just boring. The only thing bad was that the tap of the bathtub dripped some water which was a little creepy but not unusual. When I walked out Olives dad was outside the bathroom door looking mad! "Go back to Olives room and stay there the whole night," he yelled. I ran back to Olives room in shock.