No giving up

I could let go of Olive and run for help but I knew Olive wouldn't make it out alive without me. Me and her dad were practically playing tug of war for a couple seconds, him pulling Olive by her hair, me tightly grasping her weak body. I looked at Olive and saw that she had passed out. I was loosing my grip. Once again everything was in slow motion. As Olive was slipping I looked at my bloody hands and bruised and broken looking arm. I was covered in cuts and blood. I started to feel sick. I looked and lodged into my arm was a very large piece of glass. I pulled it out and held back a loud cry. Everything went back to the normal speed and I threw the piece of glass at Olives dad. It shot into his face, just missing his eye. He let go of Olive and yelled. I pulled Olive outside and ran towards the woods. I started out fast but slowly started feeling slower and weaker. Loosing blood by the second. I didn't know my way around this part of town. I heard a yell in the distance, "better cherish your last moments cause soon you'll be dead!" It was her dad and he was chasing after us. The sticks on the ground scrapped my legs and I tried to get Olive to wake up. "Olive, Olive, oh please wake up. We've made it too far and I can't do this alone. I never got to tell my parents I loved them one last time!" It was no use I was being too quiet for her to hear me. I couldn't yell though because her dad was somewhere behind us and I couldn't take any risks. After what felt like hours of running I stopped to listen for her dad. I threw up from all the running. I looked around carefully. I saw a shadow from behind a tree. I heard deep breathing. I sprinted faster hearing footsteps behind me. I felt like I was going to pass out. Ahead I saw a light shine threw the trees. I tried to run faster but just couldn't. I heard the footsteps behind me get closer. Ahead was a fairly busy intersection. But it was very late so there weren't too many cars. I knew I couldn't stop to get someone's attention from the side of the road. It's dark and her dad would catch us. I ran out into the middle of the road and put my arms out. I saw a car hitting the breaks, the lights in my face, screeching and swerving around. I felt as if this was how I die. I looked and saw Olives dad run onto the road behind us and get hit straight on by a car. I closed my eyes and felt impact and I felt my head hit the ground hard. Very hard.