When it got dark

I slammed the door shut scared out of my mind. Olive obviously heard what happened and looked like she wanted to cry. "It's ok Olive, you warned me," I said to comfort her. "Let's just go to bed though," I suggested. In the night I woke up and realized Olive wasn't in bed. I needed to use the washroom so I got up and tiptoed so her dad wouldn't hear me. I heard some mumbling though coming from Olives dads room. When I snuck up closer and I heard someone mumbling. It was some different language, like some sort of ritual. I was still a little sleepy so the dumb person I am, I pushed the door open a crack. I was looking into a fairly large room with a red light making the whole room light up red! Then I realized there was a pentagram on the carpet and it looked like it was drawn with blood! I was still, like I couldn't move. All I could do was watch. I looked over to see Olives mom lying on the floor, passed out and looking weaker then ever. Across the room was Olive and her dad. Olive was closing her eyes and silently crying. I didn't know why until I realized what her dad was doing. Her dad was putting a needle in her arm and collecting her blood! Once he had enough he took out the needle and Olive dropped to the floor looking in pain as tears rolled down her face. Yet she didn't make a sound. Her dad walked to the middle of the room and poured the blood in a cup. He placed it in the middle of the pentagram next to another cup of blood. (probably Olives moms blood) Olive finally spoke to her father and said, "please daddy don't!"
"You know what we have to do." He replied. Then Olives dad started making his way to the door! My legs were stuck! I said to myself, "this is life or death Natalie, RUN" I ran back to Olives room and hid myself under the covers. There was a silence for a couple seconds, then I heard the door creek open.