Five

Celeste**
Our relaxing time was cut short with a knock on the door. "Who the hell?" Dead said and she started trying to get up. I moved off of him and grabbed his hand. "I know everyone in this town let me answer the door." He looked hesitant but nodded. I grabbed my gun and put it in the back of my shorts. They knocked again. "Ok hold on chill damn." I pulled my shirt over my gun and went to the door. I was shocked. Standing in front of me three of my best friends from high school were standing there. "Oh my god Celeste we heard you were in town and we heard you went here. We've knocked on every door trying to find you. Where have you been??" They all tackled me in a hug. We pulled away and they finally saw dean and sam. Probably confused as to why I was with two guys in a motel room. "Oh. Oh my gosh I have to introduce you. Sam dean." I said as I motioned to each one. "This is my friends. Christian, Logan, and my absolute best friend Jenny." I gestured to each one. Sam and Dean kind of waving and my friend Jenny rushing to hug both of them. She's a hugger plus she's not much taller than me and sam and dean were giants to all the rest of us. So I could understand why she was so excited to hug them. They stood awkwardly and just kinda patted her back. I laughed and then Christian and Logan went to shake there hands and talk to them. Jenny's my short Mexican even though she's taller than me she's about 5"4'. We've been friends since we were five. It was hard to leave her. Logan is shorter than most men at around 5"6' and me being 5"1'. I met him in high school we kind of had a thing but never really did anything and then turned into best friends. Christian was taller of the four of us at about 5"8' we were all short compared to the Winchester's. I met Christian in my freshman year. We had a class together and we just clicked along with Evan and chancy but me and Christian were closer than any of us. He's Hispanic and he has the smallest hands I've ever seen a guy had. They were the same size as mine and mine are tiny. I walked to the Winchester's and put my arm around deans waist and snuggling into him talking to Christian which ironically they look alike kind of not a whole lot just a little. And same talked to Logan. Jenny eyed me then smirked. She came over and asked if she could talk to me. I nodded and walked with her. She pulled me aside and whispered. She knew about hunting they all did but I guess it was good to be cautious. "Hey how the hunting going ever since you've left there's been a lot more cases for us." I just smiled and said "you don't have to worry there hunters too." She just smiled and said "oh well now that we're ok we need your help." At this everyone looked at us. The Winchester's confused.

After they filled us in on the case we started working it. It was a ghost. Not really hurting anyone just scaring the hell out of them. We took care of it quickly and went back to the motel room and celebrated. Dean staying by my side the whole time. I looked over at him while everyone else was busy in conversation. He didn't notice at first but then he looked at me. He smiled while he had his arm around my shoulders and me as close as possible to him having to strain my neck a little to see him. I smiled back. He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me. But to my surprise he kissed my temple and stayed there for a second. It was such a sweet gesture and it cause me to smile. He smiled again and focused back on the conversation while he silently played with my hair. I laid my head on his shoulder trying to concentrate on the conversation. Just remembering something not even thinking about it ever before. I shot up and looked at Jenny. Everyone else confused and dean a little worried. I looked Jenny in the eyes and said where is my pig. The Winchester's looked at me weird. Everyone else realizing. All Jenny said was at my house probably sleeping. I grabbed deans hand and pulled him up and quickly shouted "we'll be back!" I drove as quickly as possible with a smile on my face. Dean not being able to say anything due to the fact I'm going to fast and he is holding on for dear life. Finally I got to her house and stopped the car as fast as I could putting it in park. I just out of the car and ran to the door getting the spare key knowing where it was. I noticed dean got out too but I wasn't paying attention to him. As soon as the door was opened a big brown and white pit jumped out the door. This is my dog. And his name is is pig because when he was a puppy when I got him he looked like a pig. I was seventeen when I got him. He's 6 years old and I haven't seen him in a year. I left him with Jenny because I was traveling hunting and Jenny was just going to stay here. I introduced dean and pig. Pig loving dean the minute he saw him. He's so hyper and he always has been. We got him in the car after my little reunion. I drive back slower and dean just smiled at me. He said "you drove like that for a dog?" Trying not to laugh. I just replied with a playful glare and then ended up smiling. When we got back to the motel I took pig inside and ignored everyone. We both went straight to the bed and cuddled while dean went to the table and just looked at me weird. Jenny said " that's like her child thats what they do every time they see each other. They get excited and love on each other then go straight to the bed." The looks turned from confusion to smiling. I fell asleep next to my best friend just feeling slightly empty that night. Later on I felt someone pull them against me and they hugged me. I fell back to sleep feeling completely full. And that's when I realized that I was falling for Dean Winchester. My Dean Winchester. But at the same time I know he's not mine. I fell asleep with my best friend on one side of me while I hugged him and dean behind me hugging me. It was amazing.

///
This is short but I still updated please don't hate me😁
Hailey
///