six

The next morning i woke up and i was alone in bed. Dean and pig were gone. I sat up frantically and jumped up. when i did i saw dean looking at me from the table like im a mad man. I didnt see anyone else and i definitely did not see pig. I guess dean knew what i was doing because he said "He went with jenny she thought shed get him out of the motel room for a minute he was about to go crazy. Oh and they all went somewhere to eat and said when they were done they would come back with food." I just nodded and said "its fine i really dont eat breakfast." He looked at me weird and I already knew what he was going to ask. It's the same as always. 'Are you ok?' 'What's wrong?' 'Are you sick?' 'Why don't you eat breakfast?'. I just looked at him and said "yes I'm fine I just don't like breakfast because it makes me sick when I eat it". He just looked down and chuckled. I was confused 'why is he laughing at me what's so funny?'. I looked at him with squinted eyes and my head tilted and said "what? Why are you laughing?". He just laughed harder and finally said. "I was just going to ask if you were ok because you shot out of bed and you looked scared." I got red and just looked down saying "uh yeah I'm ok I just got worried because I didn't see my dog...and uh...yeah my dog..I just didn't see my dog that's all." He just nodded and started to stand. He looked at me and said "was that the only reason?" I just It redder as he started to slowly want to me. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. He laughed and said "are you sure? You don't seem so sure." This time he was so close I could feel his breath. I just nodded again and he just smiled. He started to slowly lean down. I couldn't help my self so I leaned up a little. Right before our lips touched he said "I think your lying." And be fore I could say anything his lips were on mine. They were so soft. It was such a sweet kiss and it wasn't rushed or hurried. It was sweet and slow. All of the sudden we heard the door open and jumped apart. I immediately missed his lips. When I looked I turned red because it was Jenny, Sam, Logan, and Christian. Jenny and sam were smiling while Logan was smirking. But Christian looked pissed off. I didn't know why though. They all came in and acted like nothing happened but Christian didn't talk much. Finally they left and it was just me, Dean, and Sam. I was sitting on the couch well really laying with dean at my feet and my feet on his lap. And sam was at the kitchen table doing research. I started to fall asleep when I heard sam say "hey I'm gonna go out I have to take my mind off of this it's driving me nuts. I'll probably be back tomorrow." I just heard dean grunt in return so I think he may be falling asleep too. I opened my eyes and he was falling asleep. As I was watching him he started smiling and said "you know starring is rude right?" I just nodded in response because he now had one I opened. He smirked and in one quick motion I was under him. I could feel his breath on my neck as he said "you know it's not fair when you look at me like that." I thought he was turned on so I don't say anything then he sat up and continued to say "I mean you just look at me like I'm so amazing when I should be looking at you that way not the other way around." His comment made me blush. He leaned down and kissed me. It was just like earlier. It was slow and sweet and he had his hand on my waist while he other one was by my head and my hands were tangled in the back of his hair. He pulled a way and looked at me and said "Celeste I like I really like you I just can't help myself your beautiful and sweet. And your so smart and strong. I've liked you for a while now and I just can't help my self. I need you to be mine. So will you please?" I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I knew I liked dean but I didn't know he did too. He started to frown and went to get up. I held him and said "no wait I'm sorry. I would love to be your girlfriend I just didn't know you liked me back and I was shocked." When I finished he smiled really big and it made me laugh. He kissed me and when he pulled away he said. "Lets go to bed." I nodded and we both got up and made our way to the bed. He pulled me close to me and said goodnight. I said it back and fell asleep in his arm.

///
So I've had major writers block and I'm so sorry. Any way I wanted to say I know it's short and I'm sorry. And way thank you guys for reading my story and if you could please tell me what you think or what I could do better I would really appreciate it. ❤️😘
Hailey
///