Ten

It was a couple days later. Me Jenny Christian and pig were all in the kitchen. The three humans sitting at the table looking for a hunt and me looking for information about the mark while pig slept at our feet. Out of no where dean comes and swoops me up out of the chair making me laugh ,"what are you doing". "I'm trying to get your mind off everything". I just looked at him and said "oh really now" with a smirk on my face. He laid me down on the bed and we kissed for a little while before things got serious. And I don't mean good serious. "What are we going to do about the mark on my arm..." I didn't know what to say so I just smile and said "Sam will find something you know he's good at that." He nodded and kissed me one more time before saying him and Sam were gonna go on a grocery run. I said ok and got up to go to the kitchen. When I did I noticed that it looked like Kenny and Logan had gone with too. So it was just me and Christian. He looked mad when I walked in and I noticed he doesn't really talk to me. So I sat across from him. "Why are you always so mad". He looked up and said "I don't know what your talking about". I gave him a look then he finally said "I'm mad that you have dean I wanted you I always have I tried for years and you always turned me down it's frustrating." I just nodded then said "I turned you down because Jenny likes you and she always has I didn't want to hurt you". What I said was true and that was the main reason the other one being I just wasn't into him like that but I didn't want to hurt him anymore. Surprisingly he looked happy and said he would try with Jenny because he liked her but didn't think she was into him. Shortly after dean walked in mad and grabbed my arm pulling me into the room. I thought it was directed towards me and I was scared. Then when we got there he shut the door just staring at it. "Dean?..." I walked over and put my hand on his back and he didn't flinch or get tensed up he relaxed. He turned around fast and just hugged me almost making me fall. I just held him then took him over to the bed. I made him lay down and laid down next to him hugging him and him holding me. He eventually fell asleep and I got up to eat I was starving. I walk to the kitchen realizing it was later than I thought and only Sam was up on his laptop working away. "Whatcha up to Sam" he just looked up and held up a sketch of the mark of Cain. I nodded got a snack and made my way back to the room. When I get in there I notice deans awake waiting for me in bed for me. I get in next to him and as I'm eating he starts to kiss my neck. When I get finished eating he took my trash from me putting it to the side to be forgotten pulling the covers over our head with me giggling and the night was a blur after that.
_____________________________________________________________________
The next morning I woke up smiling and feeling amazing but I realized that it wouldn't last for long because dean wasn't in bed anymore. But pig was laying at my feet looking at me weird. As soon as I sat up I got sick. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could puking up everything I ate last night. Wiping my mouth as dean came in looking worried. "You have to see a doctor who knows what's wrong with you." I just nod my head not wanting to argue. I walk out to get dressed so we could go cause I know I won't win. When we got to the doctors office I told the receptionist what was going on and she said the doctor would be with me shortly. Me and dean sat down waiting. "It's probably just a bug it's not that big of a deal." "Celeste it coil be yes or it could be the flu or anything else we never know let's just see." "What's with you your the type of person that duck tapes stab wounds with dirty rags and whiskey." He just gives me a look and shrugs his shoulders. "Ms. Clyde." I stood up and dean went to follow me but I told him to stay it wouldn't take long. He sat down and I followed the doctor. I told her what was wrong and we tested for all the bugs or sickness but nothing. She gave me a look and said "well we can try one more thing." I nodded and said "ok what is it" she said well is there a possibility your maybe pregnant?" "No no there's not-" then I remembered last night. "Actually yes there is" she nodded and left the room and care back with a pregnancy test. She led me to the bathroom and explained how to use it after I was done I took it to the room and we both sat patiently waiting but when the time was up I didn't look I let the doctor do it. "Well it looks like you going to be having a baby in about nine months!" I nodded and she grabbed my hand reassuring me everything would be alright. She wrapped the test up and I put it in my purse. Then went to meet dean to go home. When we got home he asked what was wrong with me. All I did was set the box down and walked out of the room leaving him alone not wanting to see his reaction. I walked to the kitchen and cried alone. I heard loud footsteps and thought it was done for for me and him. All he did was hug me and tell me "we will be ok we can figure it out."

///
I know I know it's been so long I've had a lot going on but I hope you like this and just imagine it's been like 6 months since they moved into the bunker with Sam dean and Celeste.
Hailey
///