nine

Do you - Carina Round

nine;

"Chris?" She hears a faint voice call.

She opens her eyes to find Niall besides her, holding her hand.

"How are you feeling?" He softly smiles.

" Why am I here?" She shuts her eyes, her head hurting like hell.

"You like froze up in me and then fainted."

Then she remembers everything that happened, the power, Harry..

"You injured your head pretty bad, what happened?

"Ehh, I was trying to turn the power on and then when I was going up the stairs I tripped."

Christina knows that if she tells Niall that she's seen Harry he most likely won't believe her and think she's crazy.

"Oh." He stares at her for long and she' starts getting nervous.

"Are you sure?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, now my head hurts and I just want to get some rest so if you would please go." She shuts him down.

"I have to stay here, and you know, it's pretty weird you injured yourself going up the stairs." He chuckles.

She justs groans and closes her eyes.

"Did you come here to make fun of me, or be a supporting, nice boyfriend." She groans.

"Listen I'm sorry."

"Miss Roberts?" The door opens and a doctor appears.

"Um, hi." She says, nervously.

"Ehm, I went through everything with Mr.Horan right here and it seems to be you're doing fine, you just had a blackout and hurt your head a little, but you will be going home tomorrow."

"Okay." She replies quite disappointed.

She wanted him to tell her that she would at least stay here longer, so that she wouldn't have to go to that dumb house.

"Hey, are you okay?" Niall asks once again, and she just wishes he left already. It's not that she doesn't like him, because she absolutely loves him, but if he was at the house, none of this would've happened and it quite pisses her off.

"Yes, Niall." She sighs, and rubs he head.

"I'm gonna head out and um, get something to eat, you want anything?"

"No, will you be coming back?" She asks.

"I don't think so, I missed work today, I have to go tomorrow."

"Okay bye." She waves at him, with no emotion whatsoever.

"Oh come on don't be like that, I'll come early tomorrow." He kisses her cheek and she smiles softly.

"Bye." He heads out the door and leaves.

She sighs and slouches back down.

"Why is there so much light in this stupid ass room?" She mutters to herself.

Then the lights shut off.

"Better?" She starts shaking violently as she immediately knows who the voice is from.

Harry.

She scoots up from the bed backing up to the headboard.

"Leave me alone." She screams.

"Now, why would I ever do that?" He chuckles, but is no where to be found,

The hospital blankets were then ripped from her cold body.

She shuts her eyes tight, tears unwillingly falling from them.

"Open your eyes." It says, and she feels soft hands touching her thigh.

She whimpers when the grip on her thigh gets tighter.

"I said open your eyes!" It growls, causing her bloodshot eyes to snap open immediately.

She noticed that he wasn't in his scary form, he was human. His green eyes and curly hair. But his face looked so lifeless and evil, just by the way he smiles at her.

He cocked his head to the side examining her; she was absolutely beautiful for him, she was so innocent looking, even though he knows all she's done.

It was a couple of seconds later that she stepped out of her trance and let out an ear -piercing scream.

He then frowned and his face turned to the abnormal creature she had seen once again.

Multiple hands grab her ankles and arms, while the only thing she can do is cry.

"Sweetie, you should stop all this for your own good." He smirks and gets atop her.

She thrashes and cries out for help.

"No one is going to help you darling." he chuckles.

"Tell me, where's that boyfriend of yours? For all you know, he could be with someone else instead of being here with you."

He wishes he could just fuck her right now, when she's vulnerable, but him, himself knows that it's wrong, he's done too much to her in one day, especially since the girl is in the hospital and anyone can burst in any minute.

He decides to just put her to sleep for the night. While she's still thrashing and turning he slowly lowers his hands on her eyelids, and she stops moving, falling into a deep sleep.

eh i have a weird mind.

you should follow wildflowerhoran and read her book Nyctophilia bc it's cool and swag. Vote and comment ! My book is now #63 on paranormal! I love you guys so much. -johanna x