eight

The Devil Within -Digital Daggers

eight;

Niall leaves with his friends, out to probably get a drink after a while of arguing and fighting with each other.

It is a rainy and cold night so Christina decides to stay in the rest of the day. She's in the kitchen table, reading her favorite book 'Go ask Alice' and drinking a cup of coffee.

All of a sudden the lights go off.

Christina hurriedly grabs her phone from the table and turns on the flashlight.

She hurries downstairs to the basement to fix the electrical system.

"Christina." A voice whispers, she turns around in a frantic manner, flashing her flashlight everywhere, trying to find it.

She quickly starts clicking on random switches trying to turn the light on.

Her phone is ripped from her hand, and the flashlight is turned to her. She's blinded by the light and screams.

Her heart is beating at a rapid pace as she runs up the stairs.

When she's half way up, she's pulled back down, her head hitting the ground.

She tries going up again, her head bleeding, but when she crawls up one step, the same demon thing is in front of her.

She gasps and then moves back. He smirks even though she can barely see him.

"Tell me Christina, do you believe in the devil?" He asks, tapping his deformed chin.

"Leave me alone!" She screams, and he grabs her head, applying pressure to the spot that is bleeding, due to her fall.

She tries pushing him off but he doesn't stop.

"You're so beautiful, and you're all mine."

"Please, ow." She sobs.

The front door of the house opens and before Christina can even scream for help, Harry is gone.

"Christina?" She hears Niall call.

He opens the basement down and goes to the electrical system and switches the power on.

Niall then spots Christina on the ground, bleeding and runs to her.

"What happened? Chris?" He whispers, trying to get her attention.

She's spaced out. She wants to talk, say something but she can't. She just stares at the spot where Harry was at.

"We have to get you to the hospital." Niall carries her up the stairs, feeling terrible for leaving her in the house alone.

Updated bc I just noticed that this story is #73 on paranormal, I just started writing this story in like a month and it already has 1.2k reads! You guys don't know how happy I am thanks for reading. Vote and comment -johanna xo