ten

Dark Paradise -Lana Del Rey

ten;

When she wakes up the next morning, she's in absolute bliss before the memories come crashing down. Her stomach churns with fear and anxiety, remembering all that had happened yesterday.

She takes off her covers and checks if she has marks of where Harry had grabbed her thighs.

And indeed she does.

The door then opens and she quickly puts the covers back on herself.

"Ms. Roberts?" The doctor calls, and peeks his head through the door.

"Come in." She speaks softly.

"Niall is here to help you, you are leaving today." He smiles at her, and Niall enters the room. The doctor leaves an Niall goes to her, giving her a kiss.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." She lies.

"Okay c'mon, get up from the bed you lazy." He chuckles and grabs her arm, helping her up.

He grabs her clothes, while he's putting her pants up, he notices finger like bruises on her thighs.

"What happened to your leg Chris?" He asks worriedly, and her heart starts beating at a rapid pace.

"I fell of the bed at night and then the nurses came and helped me up, they added a lot of pressure to my leg, I guess." She chuckles nervously, pulling her pants all the way up.

"Oh."

When she's dressed they head down and check out. They get home and she starts feeling anxious and fearful.

She heads to the kitchen and fills a cup with water. She chugs it all down, and notices a big box on the counter.

She hears some type of scratching inside of it, and slowly goes near it.

She takes off the lid, and a little puppy jumps up. She's startled at first but then laughs. She's overreacting over nothing.

"Hey you found her." Niall speaks from behind her.

He grabs the puppy from her rubbing her head.

"Who's is it?" She's asks curious.

"Yours. What would you like to name her?" Niall chuckles, giving the puppy back to her.

"Coffee, oh my god thank you so much!She's so perfect." She exclaims, hugging the little puppy.

She gives Niall a kiss and runs upstairs with Coffee.

She's in her room, laying down with coffee and reading. She calls her job telling them she couldn't go because she was at the hospital. They said it was fine, but that she had to show up tomorrow. She agreed and then hanged up.

"Hey." Niall opens the door, and Coffee gets up from the bed, running out the room.

"Hey." She smiles, putting her book on the side.

"So you like your gift?" He smiles.

"Yes! I love her so much!" She exclaims.

She tackles Niall onto the bed and pecks him all over his face.

"What are you doing?" He laughs, trying to get her off but she doesn't budge, still kissing him.

She was now straddling him, both of them grinding their bodies together.

She started sucking on nialls neck. He was shocked to the way she was acting.

She knew she was breaking down the walls she had built up so long but she didn't care right now, she needed him.

Christina pulls of his shirt, and he helps her with hers. He unclips her bra and starts playing with her nipples. (wtf am i writing)

She unbuttons nialls pants, leaving him in only his boxers. Her hand went down, laying on his clothed cock, feeling his outline which was pretty hard.

She takes of her panties and his boxers, positioning herself, and entering him. She gasps at how big he is. She's had sex with him before but not having sex for 8 months was probably why it hurt.

He grips her waist tightly, as she starts moving her hips in a circle.

"Mhmm." She moans placing her hands on his bare chest, riding him slowly.

"God." Niall groans, thrusting his hips upward.

He moves his hand to her ass, squeezing it.

"Oh." She moans, as she rode him faster and faster.

His cock then twitched inside of her, and fills her up. She soon comes after him and lays down, both of them exhausted.

"I love you." She exhales.

"I love you."

They lay in bed for about thirty minutes before the door bell rings.

"I'll go get it." She replies and grabs her underwear. She puts on Nialls Ramones shirt that he had left on the floor, and a pair of shorts.

Huffing loudly, she steps out of their room, heading downstairs.

Coffee is barking loudly and scratching at the door.

She opens the door and sees Harry with a smirk on his face.

She immediately tries to shut the door but he puts his mustard boots in the way. He's wearing all black, as always.

She gasps, ready to call for Niall but he pushes the door open and covers her mouth.

"I'm gonna let you go now if you say anything I will not hesitate to kill your little boyfriend, I know what you guys just did. You disgust me." He growls, slapping her.

She whimpers and grabs her arm pulling her out of the house.

Vote and comment ! Got 1.4 k reads and its #54 on paranormal! EH THIS IS SO AWKWARD IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS BOOK ANYMORE LIKE IT GOES TOO FaST?

Follow Corrinawbu bc she is hot and she is bae and I love her and her books are awesome.