eighteen

Christina has been at the asylum for 2 weeks, and she knows shes already going crazy.

She barely eats here, or sleeps, thinking that Harry is going to come do something to her. She hasn't seen him at since their last encounter.

Niall hasn't visited her either. He now knows that Christina wasnt lying about seeing all these abnormal things. 

She hears a click on her door, and it opens to reveal two guards. Both of the guards that had taken her from her home. 

"Get up, someones here to see you." They say, both grabbing her wrists harshly. They drag her through the long hallways and finally get into an office. 

She expects to see Niall, signing papers, ready to get her out of here, but she finds Liam sitting on one of the chairs, looking very nervous.

"Christina." He speaks, getting up from his chair, and hugging her, tightly. She hugs him back, him being the only source of protection and comfort.

He notices how much shes changed, her face pale and slim, dark bags under her eyes. She looks like shes dying.

She hasn't felt this happy in so long.

Liam gestures for the guards to leave and they do, waiting on the other side of the door.

She sits down on one of the chairs, Liam sitting on the other next to her.

"I want to leave, Liam, so bad." She sighs.

"I know, but I came here to tell you something." 

"What?" She asks, growing suspision.

"It's about Niall." Liam speaks slowly.

"What is going on, Liam just tell me." She screams, frustrated.

"The house, it got burnt down." 

THIS IS SO FREAKING SHORT BUT I HAVENT UPDATED IN 2 WEEKS IM SORRY ITS JUST IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LIKE I TOOK LIKE 5 TESTS TODAY 10TH GRADE IS HARD I HATE LIFE

but on the otherhand, how are you guys doing?