sixteen

sixteen;

When she awakes she's inside a van.

Christina is handcuffed to the handle and is seated at the back of the van with the man that had drugged her, but he's sleeping.

Niall is in front of her, looking at her with worried eyes. He looks pained but she knows it's all a game.

She slightly whimpers at the pain in her head.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks with a sympathetic look in his eyes, but Christina just glares at him.

She sees a white building at the end of the road and the car stops. It reads Happy Trails Hospital.

The men in the uniforms open the door and take her out of the van. She struggles trying to get them to stop touching her, but one of them whispers in her ear threatening to do terrible things to her and she immediately stops. Niall doesn't seem to notice because when he gets out the van he just maniples softly.

They lead her to the nearest elevator with her not saying a word. Niall stays at floor 1 to complete the registration.

When they get to floor 2, a long hallway was revealed. It was aligned with metal doors and glass panes on them to check on the other patients. Many of them were lying on their beds, but one of them caught her eye.

A lady was facing the other direction talking as if someone were there. When she heard the footsteps of the guards she immediately turned around, looking absolutely terrified.

The guards holding Christina just chuckle. They whisper something about 'finishing her off later' and she doesn't even want to know what they're talking about.

They came up to a door labeled 'Room 215' and they opened it pushing her in. She fell to the ground, scared and confused at what was going on.

"Welcome home, sweetheart." One of them say, smirking and the other laughs.

"We have to put uniform on. You have a therapy session." He smiles widely, pointing at the bag that's on top her bed. He uncuffs her hands and she immediately backs away.

"N-no I can do it." She quickly replies grabbing it.

"Well go on."

They stay in her room, staring at her like a piece of meat while she takes of her clothes in front of them. A couple of tears shed from her eyes, feeling very uncomfortable and disgusted by these two men.

She opens the bag to find a baggy, white top and bottom. It smelled of old rubber and she scrunched up her nose slightly, not liking the smell. Once she had her uniform on the two guards are talking about how 'fit' she is and how they would 'take her'. It really scared her but she decided not to say anything.

"We'll pick you up in fifteen minutes." One of the guards say, and she notices Niall behind them. He enters her room and the guards lock the door.

"Chris." He sighs.

"Don't call me Chris, only my family and people who care about me call me that." She says, through gritted teeth.

"I do care about you Christina, that's why I sent you here, you just need to stop being so stubborn." He runs a hand through his hair, frustrated.

"Stubborn? I am not stubborn what was the point of bringing me here? So that I wouldn't be able to tell anyone you raped me?" She's fuming with Anger.

"I told the doctors about what you've been saying and they said they think you have schizophrenia."

"Get out." She sighs.

"No Christina we have to-"

"She said get out." A voice calmly says behind her.

She turns around and sees Harry. Niall and Christina are both confused on how he got here.

"This is my girlfriend so I suggest you shut the fuck-"

Before Niall even finished his sentence, he is pushed back by a hard force but harry stays in his exact spot. He hits his head on the wall and immediately passes out.

"Niall!" Christina shrieks, running to him.

"What'd you do? Oh my god, Niall!" She's crying, patting his cheeks, checking if he responds.

"Don't worry he's still alive. Not for long though." He takes a step towards both of them but Christina steps in front of him.

"Leave him alone, he has nothing to do with this, you bastard." She cries, pushing him back.

"Are you sure? He raped you Christina."

"How do you know that?" She's shaking with fear.

"Oh Chris, stupid little naive Chris, only if you would have kept your eyes open a little longer you would have noticed it wasn't him." He chuckles darkly, slowly roaming around the small room.

"Y-you did it?" Her voice cracks, her throat tightening.

"Took you long enough to find out. I morphed into Niall, he didn't know a thing." He smiles widely looking at her expression.

She then remembers about the website she had read that night it happened.

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them

•incubi/succubi look like regular humans

•incubi can morph into other peoples bodies.

She remembers that Niall had called her that night to tell her he was out with his friends.

Of course it wasn't him.

"Oh-oh my god, n-no." She shakes her head, sliding down the wall.

The guards open the door immediately to find Niall unconscious and Christina blanked out.

"Hey, what'd you do to him!" One of the guards scream at her, cuffing her hands. She doesn't fight back though. She doesn't even have the energy to.

She looks back at Niall to see he's not waking up.

what even is this chapter. idk. I got back from the cruise yesterday and it was absolutely amazing! I went to Aruba, Dominican Republic (I'm Dominican ayee), Curacao, and the great Turks. It was amazing omg! I swam so much and made friends (wow) and this guy I met made me sit on his lap and he had a boner I wanted to cry bc it felt so weird. But he was so hot and he was a white boy. wow I tell you guys everything. I think I'll make the next chapter with like some of nialls pov bc he will be talking with harry ooo. And there will be lots and lots of drama, hurhurhurhur - rubs Hands together-

oh.

But vote and comment please ily all ! -johanna xo