eleven

Bad Blood -Bastille

eleven;

"Where are we going?" She sobs while he pulls her into her car.

"You know, you cry too much." He ignores her question.

He turns the ignition and they speed off.

"Where are we going?" She asks again, and Harry slams his hand on the wheel, frustrated.

"Can you shut up?" He growls at her.

"No I will not shut up! You're an awful person, why won't you leave me alone?" She screams at him.

He stops the car, grabbing her chin in his rough hands.

She tries to turn away but he tightens his grip on her, forcing her to look at him.

His eyes turn black and Christina suddenly loses all her confidence.

He presses his lips to hers and all she can do is cry.

"I know everything Christina." He mumbles against her lips.

"W-what?" She breaks apart, and he just smirks.

"I know about you killing your daughter, your drug problems, your father. Wow, I never thought you had it in you." He chuckles but she finds nothing humorous.

"Who told you?" She asks, and starts crying harder.

"I know about how your father used

to abuse of you, and when he tried to rape you and you stabbed him, 42 times in the chest to be exact, that's just cruel." He raises and eyebrows smirking.

"Shut. Up." She growls through gritted teeth.

"Why didn't you tell Niall that you killed your father hm, what about your daughter? Did you do that on purpose?"

"Shut up!" She screams.

She opens the door and runs.

She's not even halfway off the highway before Harry pops up in front of her. He has black wings, and he seems to have changed his appearance because now he is back to the demon looking thing.

"You can't escape." He growls, but his voice is different, high and scary.

"Stop." She shuts her eyes, then after ten seconds she reopen a them, and he's gone.

She frantically looks around, hoping he has actually left.

She runs to the car and quickly drives home.

When she gets home she opens the door to find Niall pacing in the hallway, in just his boxers, and Coffee eating food from her tray.

"Where the fuck were you, we have sex and you just run off?" He yells frustrated.

"I-I'm sorry." She sighs, going to the kitchen.

"Do you regret it?" He suddenly asks her.

"No." She says truthfully.

He smiles and kisses her cheeks, going upstairs.

She lays down on the couch, shutting her eyes.

She feels some type of water drop fall on her face, she opens her eyes to know it's not water, there's red writing on the ceiling.

'Are you sure about that, Christina?' The blood like handwriting says.

She then looks up again, but nothing is there.

She runs upstairs to find Niall sleeping.

"This is all just a hallucination." She murmurs, and decides to sleep in the guest room, to not bother Niall.

this is probably the worst chapter ever but I will try to make it better tmrw or later((: -johanna x