fourteen

Hi guys, in the last chapter if you didn't notice, Harry morphs into Niall and then he morphs back to Harry but she doesnt notice; cayla (radicalacids) gave me the idea of like ahs where the lady thinks Tate is her husband heheh.

fourteen;

She runs downstairs, slightly limping She grabs her purse and keys, she can't stay in this house anymore.

Right when she opens the door, Niall is there again.

"Whats wrong?'' He asks, a worried expression on his face.

"Youre an asshole I cant believe you would do that, I'm leaving." She sobs, pushing him and he stumbles back.

Before she can get anywhere, Niall grabs her wrists. "What are you talking about."

"You pretty much just raped me! Oh my god its even worse to say it out loud, I had no control of anything." She pulls on her hair softly, a habit she has from when she gets frustrated.

"What are you talking about, I just got here from work.' He frowns, trying to grab her again, but she moves back.

"Shut up! Don't even come near me." She runs to her car, getting in and driving off.

She doesn't know where she's going but she has to get away from him.

She takes out her phone and calls the only person she can, Liam.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Christina, are you at the library?" She asks, tapping her finger lightly on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, Im about to close up, why?"

"I'll be there in a while." She replies and hangs up.

When she gets to the library, Liam is stacking books.

He notices her bloodshot eyes and immediately starts to worry.

"Hey what happened?" He frowns and she bursts into tears. Liam takes her in for a hug.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay."

"Now, would you like to get some coffee with me?" He smiles. She smiles back and nods.

"I just have to close up." Liam says and turns off all the lights from the library.