∆~What Is It?~∆

~*~Edited~*~

Akira woke up with a loud groan. Her ears still hurt a bit. The school nurse went to her side and checked her up.

Maki noticed a faint glow in Akira's ears. This made her confused. She quickly covered it with a smile. She turned to Akira.

"Akira! You're all fine! You can rest here. But if you want, you can go to class." The nurse said as she went to her desk to write something.

Akira sighed then stood up. Maki noticed this and looked at her questioningly.

"I'll be going to class. I can't miss any subjects again." She said then thanked Maki. Maki smiled at her. Akira made her way towards the door.

Once the door was closed, Maki's expression quickly change to a serious one. She fished her phone from her pocket and quickly dialed a number.

"I need to talk to you."

~*~

∆~Ritsu~∆

I looked at Ienatsu. He changed so much after what happened yesterday. Why? Why would he change in just a simple rejection?

I never know the feeling but, he could've just move on and be with Kyoko. I just don't get it.

I turned my attention to the teacher who was babbling about his pathetic life and not the real lesson. This is very boring.

~*~

The bell finally rang. The students went out with smiles plastered on their faces. They're always happy at lunch.

Before I can stand, Ienatsu approached me with a different look.

"Ritsu..." He mumbled. "Why didn't she love me back?" He asked quietly. I know he wanted to cry so bad but, he held back.

"Ritsu, I did what you said. I even gave her that blue letter you gave me!" He said as he hung his head low. I'm so sorry, Natsu.

"Ie, don't worry. It's not yet over. You can try and make her fall for you. Start by being friends!" I encouraged him. I know this won't do anything but, I just wanted Ienatsu to be happy.

"I guess..." He said. "But, I should try." He raised his head and forced a smile. I frowned.

Suddenly,

"Ittai!" He held the sore spot in pain.

"Don't be too emotional, Dame-Natsu." Reborn said as he landed on my desk. Great... how can I freaking eat?!

~*~

∆~Akira~∆

I walked at the noisy hallway in silence. What happened? All I remember was that bloodcurdling scream.

I flinched when I heard a loud thud. I looked at the source of it and it was just a book that fell onto the floor. Weird. I don't usually get this super hearing. Wait...

I just heard that book fell in a loud thud!

Is it just my imagination?

It can't be, can it?

~*~

I went inside the classroom with a sigh. I saw the baby there with two of the Sawada's. I walked on my seat and brought out my bento. I unpacked it and ate.