∆~The Cow~∆

~*~Rewritten~*~

I am in the Sawada Residence. Studying with Tsuna. Well, he said he was bad at history. He asked for my help.

"Hey Tsuna." I called. He looked at me. "How's everything?"

"Fine. Though, I'm worried about Natsu." He whispered. I raised my brow. What does he mean?

"Interesting. Though, why are you worried about your brother? He doesn't seem that... um, worrisome." I said. He sighed.

"I mean, true. But, I can't help it. According to Ritsu, he was being... tutored violently." He answered. I was taken aback.

~*~

∆~Third Person~∆

The female said nothing else as she continued on reading her history text book. Tsuna was asking questions from time to time and she was able to help him.

Nothing much was going on. It was peaceful... well, maybe except for Natsu and Ritsu.

~*~

"I can't study when they are that noisy..." Akira whined as she rest her head on her arms. Tsuna chuckled as he closed his book and set it down.

"Do you want to do something else?" He asked. Akira looked up at him and nodded. Tsuna stood up.

"Please. Those explosions are so bothersome..." Akira said as she stood up as well. Tsuna walked out and Akira followed suit. The day was really peaceful if it weren't for Reborn's tutoring.

~*~

Though, before they got out of the room, a childish voice caught their attention. Akira and Tsuna both looked at each other and rushed out in hurry.

Standing in front of their gate, was a child in a cow suit. He was crying. Tsuna approached the kid and softly called him. Akira was watching them, a small smile on her lips. She reached inside her pockets, looking for something.

As Tsuna carried the small child, Akira reached them. She was smiling at the child. "Hello there. Would you like some candy?" She asked. The kid looked at her with his tearful eyes.

"Y-Yes..." His voice was shaky. He was still sniffling. Akira chuckled and gave the kid candies. She also reached for her handkerchief and wiped the kid's tears and snot.

"What's your name?" Tsuna asked the kid. The kid happily looked at him and grinned.

"I'm the great Lambo-sama! You should become my servant! As well as her!" Lambo pointed at Akira. Tsuna and Akira chuckled.

"I'm Tsuna, and she's Akira." Tsuna said as Akira and him both walked inside the house.

"Welcome to the Sawada Residence, Lambo." Akira said with a grin.

"By the way, why are you crying?" Tsuna asked. Lambo looked down sadly.

"Lambo-san's father said that Lambo-san is useless. He sent Lambo-san away from them. And he sent men to kill Lambo-san..." He answered sadly. Tsuna stroke his back gently. Akira frowned at his story.

"Don't worry, Lambo. You'll be safe here." Soon, Tsuna's comforting words sent Lambo to a peaceful sleep. Tsuna carried the small kid up to his room.

~*~

"Ara? What a cute child!" Later that night, Lambo was to stay with them. Seeing as how he was abandoned by his own family, Yume took the child in.

"Gyahaha! Bow down to the great Lambo-sama!" He said and pointed to Ienatsu who glared at him. Ritsu chuckled at the child.

"Can I not be your servant? Let's be friends Lambo! I'm Ritsu." Ritsu said as he smiled down at Lambo. Lambo just laughed and asked him to play with him. Ienatsu scowled at the child before going up to his room to sleep.

~*~

Though, that night, something happened. A pink smoke covered their sight. A tall silhouette appeared at the smoke. They thought it was an intruder.

"Yare yare, seems like I'm back in ten years with the ten-years bazooka." A teen stepped out of the smoke. The pink smoke slowly dissipate. "Long time no see, Young Vongola."

The shocked teens looked at the tall teen. Who was this guy? How was he able to get inside?!

"Oi! Who are you?!" Ienatsu asked harshly. The teen sighed.

"I'm the crybaby Lambo." He answered. His gaze fell onto the brunet. "Thank you for taking care of me ten years ago."

Tsuna smiled at him. Tsuna was about to say something when his brother butted in.

"You're THE cow brat?!" He asked in disbelief. Lambo sighed as he looked at the shocked Ienatsu.

"Seems like you haven't changed at all." He said. He then noticed a small hitman near them. He wasn't sating anything.

"Hey Reborn, what are you up to?" He asked the hitman. But the said hitman ignored him. He looked at the hitman and was ready to charge at him, but it seems like his time was up. A pink smoke, once again, covered their sight.

There laid a small, cow-like child. He was peacefully resting with a small smile on his face. Tsuna gently carried the child and went up to his room to lay Lambo down. He then turned the lights off and rested next to Lambo.

~*~

Yo! I'll make this quick since I'm on a hurry.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It might confuse you all but I'm sorry! I will work on the next chapter and publish it soon💎

Feel free to vote and comment. I won't bite. Kyoya-san would.💜✨

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR.🥕

Stay safe. I love you all! Ciao~!⭐️

_Zero_Serenity_ signing off~!🔥