∆~Arrival~∆

Akira was looking at the ground. She was currently freed by Mukuro to eat. To her disappointment, he was watching her eat her food.

Akira felt embarrassed about it. She tried to look away but it made it worst. So, she looked down to avoid his stare.

"D-done..." She stuttered. Her legs felt weak at Mukuro's intense stare. She admit, Mukuro is so damn attractive.

"Mukuro-sama... you're scaring Akira-san..." Chrome whispered to the male. Mukuro laughed and smiled at Chrome.

"Don't worry, my dear Chrome." He said then left. Akira sighed in relief. She smiled at Chrome.

"Thank you so much, Chrome!!" Akira thanked the girl. She frowned.

"Am I going to be tied again?" Akira asked. Chrome shrugged.

"Kufufu~ of course you are. After all, they're coming." Akira jumped up in surprise.

"Geez... I'll never get used to that..." Akira muttered. "Tie me now." Akira said. Chrome looked at her. There's something she wanted to say. Akira smiled at her.

"Don't worry Chrome."

~*~

"Thanks." Akira grinned at Chrome.

"About our plan..." Akira turned serious. Chrome tensed. She wasn't used to see Akira serious.

"How do you think we can avoid them?"

"Why not ask Mukuro-sama?" A high-pitched voice was heard. They both looked at the person and saw a short haired girl.

"I'm sorry but this is supposed to be a secret." Akira sighed. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Preparing." She said then left.

"I sometimes wonder how Mukuro found his... allies..." Akira muttered. Chrome heard it and giggled a bit.

"They are a fun bunch."

"By the way, I need to sleep."

~*~

"Ah... here again." Akira said and sat down.

"What's this?"

"Hello?" Akira was confused to see a woman. She had long wavy brown hair. She smiled at Akira who shuddered a bit.

"I guess you're Lynn-san..." She said. The woman giggled at her.

"Of course. I let you see mine and it's memory." Akira looked at her in confusion.

"It?"

"Well, the thing is, that flame of yours can store every memory of the owner." Lynn said. She went beside Akira and sat down.

"So, my flame can see everything, huh?"

"Yes. By the way, I would like you to meet someone." Lynn grinned cheerfully at her. Akira sat there and patiently waited.

"Shinobu-kun~!" Lynn called. Akira tensed.

Akira saw a talk figure. Akira was panicking.

'Clock! I never thought I'd be meeting a dead person...' Akira thought. The man in front of her smiled at her. Akira returned the smile.

"Are you the seventeenth heir?" He asked. Akira looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I guess you weren't informed about your family, huh?" Lynn said. The girl shrugged.

"I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Have you watched Shinobu-kun's life?" Lynn asked. Akira nodded.